Re: RESOLVED states in bugzilla

> Did we ever come to consesus on whether we wanted VERIFIED and CLOSED?

At least I didn't see any strong _pratical_ arguments. There might be some
theoretical reasons, but I don't think they would stand reality.

I think if nobody comes forward with a good plan
- how to make use of them
- AND HOW IS GOING TO DO THE WORK (please no obscure cron jobs)
in the next few days, go ahead and get rid of VERIFIED. I'm willing to
take the heat of this is the wrong decision.

W.

Wolfgang Bangerth              email:            bangerth@ices.utexas.edu
                               www: http://www.ices.utexas.edu/~bangerth/