Re: [tree-ssa] Integrating g95

Diego Novillo wrote:

Hmm, I'm not sure about this.  If we are going to move it, I think it
might be best to make the switch at once.  Why do you think it would be
more convenient to keep the two repositories?

Because we have more people with write access to our SourceForge repository than we have people with GCC write access. In fact, even Paul does not have GCC CVS write (hint), only Toon and I do.

Gr.
Steven