Re: [tree-ssa] Switch stmts and inserting on edge

> The problem is that SWITCH_EXPRs still have implicit semantics that are
> getting in the way.  I think this ought to be fixed by finishing Jason's
> patch to expose SWITCH_EXPRs as explicit multi-way branches, or even
> decision trees.

FWIW, this is what LLVM does, and it works quite well.  All fall-throughs
are made into explicit gotos (the labels being merged if appropriate), and
switch statements become multiway branches.

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/
http://www.nondot.org/~sabre/Projects/