Re: [patch] copyright notice correction on libiberty/make-relative-prefix.c(current notice grants no rights)

DJ Delorie wrote:
Fixing the copyright "mess" is a good goal, but I suspect it will be a
long and messy change.  I think the right starting point is to write
up a summary of the problem and proposed changes,
I'll do that. :-) At least, I'll make drafts and circulate them for improvement until we reach consensus.

and find out who at
the FSF is the right person to discuss this with.
I'm not sure I'm up to this. :-(

After we agree on a
course of action, we'll probably have to research each and every file
to make sure we do the right thing.
That I can also do some of.

--Nathanael