GCC Bootstrap failure after upgrading Autoconf and Automake

After upgrading to autoconf-2.57 and automake-1.7.4, I am no longer able to bootstrap gcc-3.2.3.  Specifically, the compiler portion bootstraps ok but the libraries fail.  I used all the same settings as a previously successful bootstrap.  I am wondering if other people are experiencing a similar problem, or if it's just my computer that's screwed up.

Thanks in advance.

Joseph Wagner