This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bugzilla name mixup?
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 13:19:50 +0200
- Subject: Bugzilla name mixup?
- Organization: DUT Faculty of Aerospace Engineering -- www.delftaerospace.com
I was looking at Bugzilla's "Edit users" option to see
what it was, and I looked up my own login name (steven).
I was surprised to find out that there is another
"Steven Bosscher" user: "email@example.com".
That is wrong, I don't have that email address...
A Google search shows that "firstname.lastname@example.org" is "Steven Lobbezoo"
Any clue what went wrong here, and can you fix this?
Maybe I'm not the only one with this problem?