Re: Libiberty license roundup (questions/potential problems)

> Ah, so libiberty is always statically linked, and only individual .o
> files are linked with any particular program, so source files under
> different licenses aren't unmanagably comingled?  We should add a note
> somewhere to the effect that it has to remain this way. :-)

A little note here is that GNAT contains built in mechanisms (and an explicit
pragma License) to ensure against invalid mixing of licenses. This is activated
by default by the -gnatg switch used to compile GNAT sources. We have found it
quite useful in avoiding any mistakes (in particular, a file with the exception
clause is not allowed to WITH a file without the clause.