Re: Bugzilla categories

On Thu, 22 May 2003, Neil Booth wrote:

> First, Daniel, thanks ever so much for implementing Bugzilla.  I owe
> you a beer.
>
> Secondly, can we kill the categories "spam" and "pending" - I assume
> they're relics of GNATS.  And can we add "pch"?

They may be relics (though I suspect there will still be some entries that
get submitted for which "spam" is a reasonable categorisation) but they
also have large numbers of closed bugs.  If someone wants to move every
closed "pending" bug into a category describing the subject of the bug
perhaps "pending" can go?

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk