Re: Warning for trigraphs in comment?

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:-

> is extracted from Herb's GTW #86 -- full message appended below.
> I would suggest we warn for trigraphs in comments.

I changed this particular case a few weeks ago.  In general I think
warning about trigraphs in comments is a bad idea.  This particular
case I was of course always aware of, but considered it obscure.
3.4 documentation and behaviour is already good enough for you I
think.  The patch is not appropriate for 3.3.

The real fix is to remove trigraphs from the standard.

Neil.