Re: about stack/args growing up/down

> hppa32 stack grows up and args down, and argblock is set to the end
> of the outgoing parm block (highest address).  You probably want
> to look at STACK_POINTER_OFFSET.

Doesn't help.  The bug happens while we're still using the virtual
registers, so we haven't gotten to the point where
STACK_POINTER_OFFSET would be used.  Unless I'm misunderstanding how
that part of the code works, which is likely at this point anyway ;-)

Besides, the xstormy16 doesn't set it, so it's zero, which seems like
the right number anyway.