This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch
- From: Kumar Gala <kumar dot gala at motorola dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 23:10:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch
What's the state of the gcc-3_3-e500-branch? Is it feasible to merge
it back into 3.3 so that 3.3.1 has fully working e500 support?