Re: RFC/Ada: removal of $(ADAC) support

> I reiterate that there is no known problem in this domain other than
> the one affecting __gnat_raise_exception; you are spreading FUD.

If you try to use incompatible Ada and C compilers, it might work, but it is
quite possible there wil be problems, and you will be using a combination
that has likely not been tested. The fact that something has not been tested,
does not mean it will not work, but it seems to me better to rely on a tested
combination!

> I disagree that it is unnecessary.  See my response to Kenner.

I still don't understand your argument of necessity here.