Re: What is the relationship between GCC and Cygnus / Red Hat?

Hi,

On Fri, 9 May 2003, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> However, this is my personal opionion, so I'd like to hear what others
> think about it, especially folks from Red Hat and competing companies!

I think also it should be removed.  Certainly mentioning that Red Hat
provides resources in that paragraph is bogus, as others do that too.
I.e. it singles out Red Hat on the positive and negative side, and I too
can't see the value in that paragraph anymore (if I ever had).

Ciao,
Michael.