GCC target-specific extension

Hello Richard,

I'm sending this to you directly because I guessed you'd be the right guy
who could shed some light on my problem, being the manteiner of the C
frontend and gcc itself (if I got things right).

I'm merely referring to an email I sent to the list yesterday... seeing
the amount of traffic on the list, I had expected someone to answer.

The email I sent is this: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-05/msg00391.html

I know that if no answer has come so far it might be because no one is
interested in giving it to me, but if it's so, well, this is a way to make
sure of it :)

In any case, sorry if all this bothers you, and also sorry for the email I
sent you by mistake about 10 minutes ago.

Regards,
Fabio Alemagna