Re: GCJ and $PREFIX/include

>>>>> "Gerald" == Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at> writes:

Gerald> Currently GCJ puts a lot of headers directly in $PREFIX/include:

Gerald>   ffi.h
Gerald>   ffi_mips.h
Gerald>   fficonfig.h
Gerald>   gc.h
Gerald>   gc_backptr.h
Gerald>   gc_cpp.h
Gerald>   gc_local_alloc.h
Gerald>   gc_pthread_redirects.h

I'm not sure we should be installing these headers at all.
libffi is arguable, given that the independent libffi seems pretty
dead.

Gerald> Could we please put this into $PREFIX/include/java/3.3 similar
Gerald> to what we do for C++ headers and also have the equivalent of
Gerald> --with-gxx-include-dir for Java include files?

It is important to us that g++ is able to find the headers by
default, and that both g++ and gcc are able to find jni.h by default.

Beyond that I don't care where the headers end up.

Tom