RE: GCC 3.3: Branch Frozen

> The only other changes that I'm going to consider at this point are
> fixes for wrong-code regressions, i.e., cases where the compiler
> silently generates incorrect code.
I guess that means the raging debate of the last two days will be
addressed in 3.4 then? I think that may cause a few folks to shy
away from 3.3. But I have no vested interest. I just volunteered to
MAKE the patch :) It was someone elses issue to start off with, I
just happened to agree. But I think it'd be nice to have this const
warning stuff sorted out for 3.3.

Kean