This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.2.3 successfully installed on PowerPC MacOS X 10.2.5/Darwin 6.5
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Shrisha Rao <shrao at nyx dot net>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 17:54:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.2.3 successfully installed on PowerPC MacOS X 10.2.5/Darwin 6.5
On Sunday, Apr 27, 2003, at 17:02 US/Eastern, Shrisha Rao wrote:
Btw, the pre-release gcc 3.3 branch from CVS builds cleanly as well,
the gcc 3.4 aborts since April 12 or so (I have a build from that date,
but haven't been able to update it).
I just bootstraped 3.4 today (but that was with the option
--disable-checking, so it could still fail).