Stopping daily bump of version.c on old/closed branches

Hi,

  As I announced earlier, the branch gcc-3_2-branch will be closed
after GCC-3.2.3 is realesed.  By that I really mean that we don't have
anything like GCC-3.2.4 floating around.  My inclination is to have
the conjob that currently bumps gcc/version.c not touch gcc-3_2-branch.

It appears that (thanks, Gerald) old branches are still being updated.
It might be desirable that we extend non-bumping to those branches as
well.

Gerald suggested I bring the issue here before taking any explicit
action -- stopping version bump on gcc-3_2-branch and, if agreed, also
on old branches.  So here I am.

Opinions?

-- Gaby