This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNAT ACT source tree
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: charlet at act-europe dot fr
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 03 08:13:01 EDT
- Subject: Re: GNAT ACT source tree
We have a version of GNAT that should more or less compile with the
current GCC HEAD.
Compiles and bootstraps (on Alpha Unix), but that's all the testing
done so far. There's no point in doing more until the merge from
gcc-32.dif is done since those patches are needed to fix known bugs.