This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch
- From: Kumar Gala <kumar dot gala at motorola dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:55:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch
Why dont you have plans to merge this branch back into 3.3? It would
seem useful to make sure that the e500 support in 3.3 was correct, and
a number of Aldy's patches that have been made to the mainline do that.
On Tuesday, April 15, 2003, at 04:43 PM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
I've just created a branch called gcc-3_3-e500-branch. On this branch
I am going to backport the PowerPC/E500 work, done mostly by Aldy
Hernandez, from the mainline sources to 3.3. I don't have any plans
to merge this branch back onto 3.3, but that might make sense in the
The branch will be regularly updated from the 3.3 branch. Commits
require explicit approval from me.