Re: runtestflags for libstdc++?

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:13:53 -0500 (CDT)
Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com> wrote:

>(I finally gave up and waited for the entire blasted testsuite run)

The testsuite README is really out of date, on many issues. It's also
not really read, or obvious. I plan on updating it this week, and will
properly document this crucial feature.

As you said, waiting for the entire testsuite to run when you really
just cared about 27_io or whatever was ok back in the day when it just
took ten minutes to run everything. Now that things take considerably
more time it's better to just run the sections that you care about or
that you know are broken...

I was also thinking of moving the testsuite/README into the docs, and
splitting configure/build/test into configure/build and a separate test.

-benjamin