This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using C++ within a backend?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Kevin Handy <kth at srv dot net>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:47:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: Using C++ within a backend?
On Tuesday, April 15, 2003, at 02:52 PM, Kevin Handy wrote:
Might it be useful to make the entire gcc compiler compilable by
the C++ compiler in some future version?
I think so. I don't think anyone would argue against the general idea.