This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: runtestflags for libstdc++?
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 15 Apr 2003 23:19:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: runtestflags for libstdc++?
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <3E9C45FF.email@example.com><200304152113.h3FLDr25065567@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com> writes:
| Thank you for posting this hint. While at Wit's End trying to figure
| it out the other day (I finally gave up and waited for the entire
| blasted testsuite run), I found the thread from a year ago where
| Benjamin et al. discussed the matter. The same thing with
| RUNTESTFLAGS doesn't actually work. If someone that really knows
| dejagnu was willing to fix this, then at least a few libstdc++-v3
| maintainers would be really grateful.
I'll look into this.