This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: runtestflags for libstdc++?
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:13:53 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: runtestflags for libstdc++?
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
- References: <3E9C45FF.email@example.com>
"Attn: dejagnu DG- hackers" (from libstdc++ list):
>> How do I tell that I only want the threads run?
> Edit the file testsuite_files in $(bld)/$(host)/libstdc++/testsuite/ to
> contain the tests you want to run. I think there is a README in the
> src/libstdc++-v3/testsuite directory that tells you how to do much the
> same thing with RUNTESTFLAGS, but I don't know if it works.
Thank you for posting this hint. While at Wit's End trying to figure
it out the other day (I finally gave up and waited for the entire
blasted testsuite run), I found the thread from a year ago where
Benjamin et al. discussed the matter. The same thing with
RUNTESTFLAGS doesn't actually work. If someone that really knows
dejagnu was willing to fix this, then at least a few libstdc++-v3
maintainers would be really grateful. It has been broken since
libstdc++-v3 switched to the DG driver (which was a sweet move indeed,