Some 2.95.3 stuff, if anyone cares

All,

If, like me, anyone else is still maintaining a 2.95.3 port,
for whatever reason, I have a few patches that you may find
useful.

o  Back-ported the __builtin{choose_expr,types_compatible_p}
   builtins (more than covers my need for __builtin_generic,
   thanks to Fergus Henderson for time and guidance)
o  Fixes the parsing of floating point hex constants so that
   a constant like 0x1.fffffffffffp+1023 doesn't bleat about
   too many 'f' specifiers
o  Fixes a problem in frame.c:fde_split (cant recall the
   exact details, I got the fix well over a year ago).
o  Added the -fsingle-precision-constant flag (goes hand
   in hand with patch #2 above).

If you care, let me know, I'll send the patches along.

Kean