68302 cross compiler.

Hi
	I have tried gcc-help at gnu dot org but did not get any reply, so I thought that
I would try this address to see if anyone can help me

I would like to get hold of or build a 68302 cross-compiler.  My preference
would be to build a 68302 cross-compiler to run on Linux (Intel).  Does
anyone know where I can get hold of the include files and libraries etc which
would enable me to be able to do this?  Failing that does anyone know where I
can get an already built cross-compiler?

Thanks for any help you can give me

  Phil Prentice