gcc archive
date index for April, 2003

This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

April 30, 2003
23:34 Re: GCC warnings for unused global variables Richard Henderson
22:52 Re: Compilation time Don Lindsay
21:08 Re: Compilation time Neil Booth
21:01 Validation Tests William M. Klein
21:00 Re: fortran io with g77 on redhat 7.2 for itanium ( IA64 ) Toon Moene
20:23 Re: Using incomplete types to instantiate STL-Templates? Gabriel Dos Reis
20:13 Re: Using incomplete types to instantiate STL-Templates? Wolfgang Bangerth
20:07 Re: Compilation time Zack Weinberg
20:06 Re: [GCC] Re: [Cobolforgcc-devel] Re: [open-cobol-list] GCC front end for COBOL Robert Dewar
20:02 Re: [GCC] Re: [Cobolforgcc-devel] Re: [open-cobol-list] GCC frontend for COBOL Trevor Jenkins
20:00 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Jack Lloyd
19:56 Re: GCC 3.3 Mike Stump
19:50 Re: [Cobolforgcc-devel] Re: [open-cobol-list] GCC front end for COBOL Keisuke Nishida
19:42 Re: GCC 3.3 Steven Bosscher
19:42 Re: Mainline failed to bootstrap on Linux/x86 Richard Kenner
19:41 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) (fwd) Richard Guenther
19:38 Re: GCC 3.3 Mike Stump
19:36 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Matt Austern
19:30 new register allocator and HARD_REGNO_CALL_PART_CLOBBERED Herman ten Brugge
19:29 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) law
19:29 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) law
19:19 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Paul Koning
19:18 Re: Mainline failed to bootstrap on Linux/x86 Richard Kenner
19:11 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Gabriel Dos Reis
19:11 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Phil Edwards
19:09 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Karel Gardas
19:08 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Diego Novillo
19:08 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Eric Christopher
18:55 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Phil Edwards
18:45 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Phil Edwards
18:39 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Matt Austern
18:35 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Gabriel Dos Reis
18:28 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Phil Edwards
18:28 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Phil Edwards
18:03 Re: Mainline failed to bootstrap on Linux/x86 Laurent Guerby
17:44 Re: GCC 3.3 Gerald Pfeifer
17:43 Re: GCC 3.3 branch slushy Jason Merrill
17:20 Mainline failed to bootstrap on Linux/x86 H. J. Lu
17:19 Re: Using incomplete types to instantiate STL-Templates? Gabriel Dos Reis
17:00 Re: GCC 3.3 branch slushy Mark Mitchell
16:58 Re: [3.3] [powerpc-linux] libjava testsuite failures with --enable-debug Daniel Jacobowitz
16:49 [3.3] [powerpc-linux] libjava testsuite failures with --enable-debug Matthias Klose
16:49 Re: GCC 3.3 branch slushy Jason Merrill
16:45 Re: GCC 3.3 branch slushy Benjamin Kosnik
16:45 Re: Using incomplete types to instantiate STL-Templates? Wolfgang Bangerth
16:40 Re: why there is not lex.l in gcc/cp Zack Weinberg
16:32 GCC 3.3 branch slushy Mark Mitchell
16:18 Re: Using incomplete types to instantiate STL-Templates? Gabriel Dos Reis
15:42 Using incomplete types to instantiate STL-Templates? Christian Ehrhardt
14:51 Using mem_attrs to get the tree of a function being called? Alexandre Courbot
14:33 Add Giovanni Bajo as GNATS only maintainer Wolfgang Bangerth
12:45 Re: fortran io with g77 on redhat 7.2 for itanium ( IA64 ) Winfrid Tschiedel
12:41 Re: I have returned to the land of free software Gerald Pfeifer
10:01 gcc installation Gonca Orgulu
08:39 Re: fortran io with g77 on redhat 7.2 for itanium ( IA64 ) Philipp Thomas
08:37 Re: GCC warnings for unused global variables Philipp Thomas
08:32 why there is not lex.l in gcc/cp 石 峰
07:47 Re: --program-prefix not working Alexandre Oliva
07:38 Re: GNAT and NPTL (3.3?) Jakub Jelinek
07:34 Re: GNAT and NPTL (3.3?) Jamie Lokier
02:17 I have returned to the land of free software Michael Meissner
01:39 Re: [Cobolforgcc-devel] Re: [open-cobol-list] GCC front end for COBOL ogochan
00:57 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Gabriel Dos Reis
00:55 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Gabriel Dos Reis
00:51 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Timothy J. Wood
00:31 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Matt Austern

April 29, 2003
22:36 additions to the 3.2 build status list Janis Johnson
22:04 Re: GCC 3.3 Arnaud Charlet
21:53 Re: fortran io with g77 on redhat 7.2 for itanium ( IA64 ) Toon Moene
21:33 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Mike Stump
20:56 GCC warnings for unused global variables Alexander Kabaev
20:28 Re: [open-cobol-list] GCC front end for COBOL Robert Dewar
20:26 Re: gcc 3.3: miscompilation with -fnew-ra Michel LESPINASSE
20:11 Re: [open-cobol-list] GCC front end for COBOL Tim Josling
19:30 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Phil Edwards
19:30 Re: gcc 3.3: miscompilation with -fnew-ra Michael Matz
19:21 Re: GCC 3.3 Mark Mitchell
19:18 Re: Compilation time Jan Hubicka
19:18 Re: GCC 3.3 Ulrich Weigand
19:15 Re: GCC 3.3 Jan Hubicka
19:10 Re: GCC 3.3 Mark Mitchell
19:10 Re: GCC 3.3 Jan Hubicka
19:00 Re: GCC 3.3 Jan Hubicka
18:42 Re: GCC 3.3 Mark Mitchell
18:37 Re: GC special object sizes Steven Bosscher
18:32 Re: GC special object sizes Geoff Keating
18:18 Re: Compilation time Andreas Jaeger
18:09 Re: GCC 3.3 Laurent Guerby
18:05 Re: makeinfo --no-split Alexandre Oliva
17:52 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Gabriel Dos Reis
17:51 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Diego Novillo
17:43 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Benjamin Kosnik
17:41 Re: GCC 3.3 Mark Mitchell
17:33 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Benjamin Kosnik
17:29 Re: need help on gcc installation Andreas Tobler
17:28 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Diego Novillo
17:18 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Daniel Berlin
17:10 Re: GCC 3.3 Mark Mitchell
17:08 Re: Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Gabriel Dos Reis
17:07 Re: GCC 3.3 Benjamin Kosnik
16:57 Re: GCC 3.3 Christopher Faylor
16:57 Re: GCC 3.3 Mark Mitchell
16:48 Compilation time (was Re: GCC 3.3) Matt Austern
16:42 Re: GCC 3.3 Scott Robert Ladd
16:34 Re: GCC 3.3 Mark Mitchell
16:33 GC special object sizes Steven Bosscher
16:27 Re: GCC 3.3 Mark Mitchell
16:10 Re: GCC 3.3 Benjamin Kosnik
16:09 Re: GCC 3.3 Giovanni Bajo
16:07 Request: South Africa Frans Maneli
15:26 Re: issues with first scheduling pass on SH4 Vladimir Makarov
15:18 Re: target/9594: [3.3/3.4 regression] [sh4-elf] Assembler complains pcrel too far. Joern Rennecke
15:17 Re: GCC 3.3 Steven Bosscher
15:08 Re: gcc 3.3 Wolfgang Bangerth
14:44 Re: GCC 3.3 Kaveh R. Ghazi
14:31 need help on gcc installation Gonca Orgulu
14:06 Re: problems re: makeinfo '--split-size' arg? Gerald Pfeifer
14:02 Re: GCC 3.3 Jan Hubicka
13:46 question? gs01han
13:37 Re: issues with first scheduling pass on SH4 Joern Rennecke
13:21 Re: GCC 3.3 Ulrich Weigand
12:51 Re: installation of gcc-3.2.2 on Solaris 8 Gerald Pfeifer
12:42 issues with first scheduling pass on SH4 Sanjiv Kumar Gupta, Noida
12:37 installation of gcc-3.2.2 on Solaris 8 Gonca Orgulu
12:23 Re: GNAT and NPTL (3.3?) Arnaud Charlet
12:20 Re: GNAT and NPTL (3.3?) Arnaud Charlet
11:46 Re: GNAT and NPTL (3.3?) Jakub Jelinek
11:20 bootstrap failure: libstdc++.so: undefined reference to`libintl_gettext' Gerald Pfeifer
11:19 Re: GNAT and NPTL (3.3?) Laurent Guerby
11:06 Re: GNAT and NPTL (3.3?) Christoph Hellwig
10:58 Re: GNAT and NPTL (3.3?) Arnaud Charlet
10:50 GNAT and NPTL (3.3?) Laurent Guerby
07:54 fortran io with g77 on redhat 7.2 for itanium ( IA64 ) Winfrid Tschiedel
07:25 Re: RFA: fix default_assemble_visibility (Was: sh-elf toolchainbroken on mainline) Mark Mitchell
03:48 GCC 3.3 Mark Mitchell
02:40 Re: Still has problems: Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Diego Novillo
02:38 Re: Still has problems: Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Daniel Berlin
02:24 Re: Still has problems: Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Wei Liu
02:09 Re: Still has problems: Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Diego Novillo
00:54 Re: Still has problems: Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Richard Henderson

April 28, 2003
23:54 Re: mudflap wrappers [patch] Eyal Lebedinsky
23:46 Re: -msmall-data on Alpha Richard Henderson
22:41 Re: -msmall-data on Alpha Richard Henderson
22:33 Re: Still has problems: Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Daniel Berlin
20:30 GCC front end for COBOL Keisuke Nishida
20:19 Re: How well does gcc support cross compile? Joern Rennecke
20:18 Re: GCSE/PRE problem Mostafa Hagog
19:56 Re: gcc 3.3 default_assemble_visibility problem (Was: Re: sh-elftoolchain broken on mainline) Andreas Schwab
19:53 GCC 3.2.3 build on PowerPC Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 Matt Kraai
19:44 gcc 3.3 default_assemble_visibility problem (Was: Re: sh-elf toolchain broken on mainline) Joern Rennecke
19:37 gthr-gnat.[ch] introduce new warnings Zack Weinberg
18:59 RFA: fix default_assemble_visibility (Was: sh-elf toolchain broken on mainline) Joern Rennecke
18:55 Re: problems re: makeinfo '--split-size' arg? Joseph S. Myers
18:48 Re: mudflap wrappers [patch] Frank Ch. Eigler
18:20 sh-elf toolchain broken on mainline Joern Rennecke
17:50 problems re: makeinfo '--split-size' arg? cgd
17:33 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Matt Austern
17:32 gcc 3.2.3 build on suse linux 8.1 (AMD Duron) Diego Rodrigo
17:27 gcc-ss-20030428 is now available gccadmin
16:02 Still has problems: Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Wei Liu
13:58 maybe_suppress_debug_info Devang Patel
13:44 Re: libstdc++ versus -Wcast-align Benjamin Kosnik
13:11 Re: gcc 3.2.3 Solaris C,C++ build error Kaveh R. Ghazi
11:38 C++ Parse Tree XML Export Stefan Straßer
11:34 GCC 3.2.3 BitTorrent Download alsutton
11:03 Re: Merge ada/adaint.[ch] Arnaud Charlet
10:29 Re: GCSE/PRE problem Zdenek Dvorak
09:35 Problem of moving DImode data with no 'movdi' pattern defined Jie Zhang
08:40 libstdc++ versus -Wcast-align Gerald Pfeifer
08:34 RE: gcc 3.2.3 Solaris C,C++ build error Rupert Wood
08:34 Re: gcc 3.2.3 Solaris C,C++ build error Lars Schouw
08:14 Re: gcc 3.2.3 Solaris C,C++ build error Lars Schouw
08:06 Re: GCSE/PRE problem Jan Hubicka
07:26 SV: mempcpy issue and cross compiling feedback Øyvind Harboe
07:07 Merge ada/adaint.[ch] Laurent Guerby
06:16 Re: Failure to build gcc cvs HEAD: ICE inlibstdc++-v3/include/bits/ios_base.h:654 Andreas Jaeger
06:03 RE: GCC 3.3 Status Mark Mitchell
05:57 Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Daniel Berlin
05:35 GCSE/PRE problem Mostafa Hagog
05:22 Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Daniel Berlin
04:49 Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Wei Liu
04:42 GCSE PRE in GCC Mostafa Hagog
03:53 Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Diego Novillo
03:41 Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Wei Liu
03:32 Re: [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Daniel Berlin
02:59 [tree-ssa] USE or VUSE bugs? Wei Liu
01:36 Bug? Predefined Processor ID Macros in gcc 3.3 Scott Robert Ladd
01:03 gcc 3.2.3 Solaris C,C++ build error Lars Schouw

April 27, 2003
21:54 Re: gcc 3.2.3 successfully installed on PowerPC MacOS X 10.2.5/Darwin 6.5 Andrew Pinski
21:02 gcc 3.2.3 successfully installed on PowerPC MacOS X 10.2.5/Darwin6.5 Shrisha Rao
20:27 Re: How well does gcc support cross compile? H. J. Lu
20:22 Re: How well does gcc support cross compile? H. J. Lu
16:11 ICE in subreg_offset_representable_p Andreas Schwab
15:43 Re: How well does gcc support cross compile? Anthony Green
15:16 Re: C++ Parser problem or I need glasses - template pointer to memberparameters Nathan Sidwell
15:06 Return address checking for buffer overflow exploit markw
14:43 C++ Parser problem or I need glasses - template pointer to memberparameters Gianni Mariani
13:14 ARC/Argonaut questions rich_d
10:57 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Matthias Benkmann
10:50 Re: Failure to build gcc cvs HEAD: ICE in libstdc++-v3/include/bits/ios_base.h:654 Christian Jönsson
10:36 Re: Failure to build gcc cvs HEAD: ICE inlibstdc++-v3/include/bits/ios_base.h:654 Andreas Jaeger
10:19 Failure to build gcc cvs HEAD: ICE in libstdc++-v3/include/bits/ios_base.h:654 Christian Joensson
06:10 Re: How well does gcc support cross compile? Jim Wilson
04:31 Re: How well does gcc support cross compile? H. J. Lu
03:36 Honey 4 the Bears mikes1usa
03:35 mempcpy issue and cross compiling feedback Garen
02:07 Re: How well does gcc support cross compile? Jim Wilson
01:56 Re: Question about integer_asm_op() Jim Wilson
01:38 -msmall-data on Alpha Falk Hueffner

April 26, 2003
23:25 [tree-ssa] Crashes in UNSSA Jan Vroonhof
18:08 Re: How well does gcc support cross compile? H. J. Lu
17:42 Re: How well does gcc support cross compile? Joel Sherrill
16:49 How well does gcc support cross compile? H. J. Lu
14:42 mudflap: Q re __mf_check READ/WRITE Eyal Lebedinsky
14:27 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3? Kaveh R. Ghazi
13:59 GENERIC/GIMPLE docs (was [tree-ssa] Bootstrap fails with undefinedreference to find_reachable_lable) Diego Novillo
13:43 RTEMS gcc 3.2.3 build status Joel Sherrill
12:59 tree-ssa: very simple program segfaults Eyal Lebedinsky
10:45 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Nathan Sidwell
09:43 mudflap wrappers [patch] Eyal Lebedinsky
09:12 Re: spam mail fodder from public mailing lists Andrew Haley
07:23 Re: Failure to bootstrap gcc cvs HEAD on sparc64-linux: ICE in natFloat.cc:42in verify_wide_reg, at flow.c:552 Andreas Tobler
04:30 Re: Libstdc++-v3 results for mips-sgi-irix6.5 Kaveh R. Ghazi
02:50 Re: spam mail fodder from public mailing lists Michael S . Zick
01:40 mudflap - issues with mf-runtime.h Eyal Lebedinsky
00:35 Re: spam mail fodder from public mailing lists Joe Buck
00:13 deprecation of embedded-pic for mips Eric Christopher

April 25, 2003
23:55 Re: GCC assembler bug H. J. Lu
23:42 Re: spam mail fodder from public mailing lists Aaron Lehmann
23:30 GCC assembler bug Piotr Wyderski
23:01 more additions to the 3.2 build status list Janis Johnson
22:39 Re: ACT tree new files Robert Dewar
22:32 gcc-3.2.3 + small ada patch successful on i686 Red Hat Linuxrelease 9 Laurent Guerby
22:30 Re: Question about integer_asm_op() John Lu
22:16 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Matthias Benkmann
22:12 Thanks for "warning: statement with no effect" Ben Bucksch
22:02 Re: ACT tree new files Laurent Guerby
21:49 GNATS cleanup: high-priority 3.2/arm bugs Joe Buck
21:38 Re: GNATS cleanup time for 3.2 regressions Wolfgang Bangerth
21:36 Re: Question about integer_asm_op() Richard Henderson
21:30 Re: ACT tree new files Robert Dewar
21:22 Re: __builtin_va_list bug or feature Richard Henderson
20:32 Re: spam mail fodder from public mailing lists Bruce Korb
20:22 RE: Problems compiling gcc 3.3 on cygwin Øyvind Harboe
20:09 Re: GNATS cleanup time for 3.2 regressions Joe Buck
19:58 Re: ACT tree new files Laurent Guerby
19:42 Question about integer_asm_op() John Lu
19:41 RE: Problems compiling gcc 3.3 on cygwin Øyvind Harboe
19:37 Re: c++/10437: "using namespace" at global scope creates incorrectcode Wolfgang Bangerth
19:37 gcc-3.2.3 successful on i686 RedHat 7.3 Davide Prina
19:30 PATCH: Accept new MAINTAINER spot Loren James Rittle
19:01 I have a small problem... Michael Zappe
18:56 Re: problems compiling in GCC 3.2.2 - while in 2.95.3 everythingwent fine Gerald Pfeifer
18:45 problems compiling in GCC 3.2.2 - while in 2.95.3 everything went fine Gabriel Marcelli
18:45 Re: GNATS cleanup time for 3.2 regressions Wolfgang Bangerth
18:41 Re: GNATS cleanup time for 3.2 regressions Joe Buck
18:30 Re: ACT tree new files Robert Dewar
18:15 Re: __builtin_va_list bug or feature Joseph S. Myers
18:14 Re: GNATS cleanup time for 3.2 regressions Wolfgang Bangerth
18:02 Re: __builtin_va_list bug or feature Gisle Vanem
17:43 Re: ACT tree new files Laurent Guerby
17:32 GNATS cleanup time for 3.2 regressions? Joe Buck
17:16 Loren becomes FreeBSD ports maintainer Gerald Pfeifer
17:03 Re: additions to 3.2 build status list Christian Jönsson
17:01 Re: __builtin_va_list bug ir feature Joseph S. Myers
17:01 more 3.2.3 build status reports Joe Buck
16:42 additions to 3.2 build status list Janis Johnson
15:40 mudflap - wrapper question Eyal Lebedinsky
15:37 Re: [tree-ssa] bootstrap failure Diego Novillo
15:13 Re: Problems compiling gcc 3.3 on cygwin Kaveh R. Ghazi
14:55 Re: Profiling on S390 Jan Hubicka
14:45 Re: -malign-natural for Linux PPC64 and AIX David Edelsohn
14:25 -malign-natural for Linux PPC64 and AIX Kevin B. Hendricks
14:17 __builtin_va_list bug ir feature Gisle Vanem
14:09 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Paul Koning
14:09 Re: mudflap wrappers [patch] Eyal Lebedinsky
14:07 libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.9 Gerald Pfeifer
13:52 Re: mudflap wrappers [patch] Steven Bosscher
13:51 Re: ACT tree new files Robert Dewar
13:46 Re: Problems compiling gcc 3.3 on cygwin Øyvind Harboe
13:21 SV: Trying to compile gcc-3_3-branch with CygWin Øyvind Harboe
13:06 Trying to compile gcc-3_3-branch with CygWin Andrew Haley
12:53 Re: gcc 3.2.3 on Tru64 5.1B Gabriel Dos Reis
12:47 Trying to compile gcc-3_3-branch with CygWin Øyvind Harboe
12:47 gcc 3.2.3 on Tru64 5.1B Lionel GIRAUDEAU
12:36 Re: mudflap wrappers [patch] Eyal Lebedinsky
12:32 Re: libmudflap Eyal Lebedinsky
12:29 Re: [tree-ssa] bootstrap failure Andrew MacLeod
12:19 Re: Ada and NTPL Robert Dewar
12:14 mudflap wrappers [patch] Eyal Lebedinsky
11:16 Re: [tree-ssa] bootstrap failure Diego Novillo
11:11 [tree-ssa] bootstrap failure Diego Novillo
09:00 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Gareth Pearce
08:59 libmudflap Eyal Lebedinsky
08:49 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Nathan Sidwell
08:07 PATCH for Re: GCC-3.2.3 released Gabriel Dos_Reis
08:01 PATCH for Re: GCC-3.2.3 released Gerald Pfeifer
07:36 Re: compiler confusion? wilson k.j
07:16 GCC-3.2.3 released Gabriel Dos_Reis
05:25 Re: gcc-3.3: ICE error using -msse2 -O3 in pentium4-pc-linux-gnu Guillermo Ballester Valor
04:07 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type John Quigley
03:11 Re: [tree-ssa] Translation out of SSA law
02:56 Re: [tree-ssa] Translation out of SSA Andrew MacLeod
02:11 Re: GCC CPP not expanding macro correctly? Segher Boessenkool
02:03 Re: [tree-ssa] Translation out of SSA law
01:23 Re: DOS line endings Mike Stump
01:02 Re: autoconf is the wrong tool to use Mike Stump
00:09 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Henderson

April 24, 2003
23:52 Re: gcc-3.3: ICE error using -msse2 -O3 in pentium4-pc-linux-gnu Wolfgang Bangerth
23:35 [web page] announce GCC Developers Summit Janis Johnson
23:27 Re: [tree-ssa] Translation out of SSA Jan Vroonhof
23:24 gcc-3.3 ICE error using -msse2 -O3 in pentium4-pc-linux-gnu Guillermo Ballester Valor
23:15 3.2.3 installation successes: Red Hat 7.2 (i686), HP-UX 11 (HPPA) Joe Buck
21:32 Re: gcc3.2 coredump in exception handling Benjamin Kosnik
21:17 ACT tree new files Laurent Guerby
20:06 Re: gcc3.2 coredump in exception handling Phil Edwards
19:52 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Jason Merrill
19:36 Re: spam mail fodder from public mailing lists Joseph S. Myers
19:31 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Geert Bosch
19:07 RE: gcc3.2 coredump in exception handling Shen Wu
18:56 Re: gcc3.2 coredump in exception handling Phil Edwards
18:52 gcc3.2 coredump in exception handling Shen Wu
18:39 Bootstrap failure today Krzysztof Parzyszek
18:04 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Jason Merrill
17:53 Re: asm as "memory barrier" Richard Henderson
17:48 Re: asm as "memory barrier" Paul Koning
17:47 Re: spam mail fodder from public mailing lists Aaron Lehmann
17:35 spam mail fodder from public mailing lists Gray Watson
17:32 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Zack Weinberg
17:25 [Web Pages] cvs.html problem Richard Almquist
17:19 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Jason Merrill
16:15 Installed gcc-3.2.3 on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Charles Williams
15:23 Re: [3.3] libstdc++-v3/config/locale/generic/c_locale.h breaksbootstrap Gerald Pfeifer
15:18 Re: Ada and NTPL Geert Bosch
15:12 Re: [3.3] libstdc++-v3/config/locale/generic/c_locale.h breaksbootstrap Benjamin Kosnik
15:02 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3 vs. libsnprintfv DJ Delorie
14:45 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Michael S . Zick
14:44 [3.3] libstdc++-v3/config/locale/generic/c_locale.h breaks bootstrap Gerald Pfeifer
13:33 Re: RFC: rename -fbranch-probabilities Nathan Sidwell
13:12 Re: compiler confusion? Gareth McCaughan
13:06 RFC: rename -fbranch-probabilities Andrew Pinski
12:25 -fcheck-stack and goto Ulrich Weigand
11:48 Re: Ada and NTPL Richard Kenner
11:45 Vector modes and C++ not supported? Richard Guenther
11:39 Re: how can I solve this problem? Andrea 'fwyzard' Bocci
11:24 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3 vs. libsnprintfv Gary V. Vaughan
10:56 Query Andrew Haley
10:32 Query Vijay Kamath
09:33 Re: On alignment Andrew Haley
08:43 Re: Ada and NTPL Chris Proctor
07:12 Ada and NTPL Laurent Guerby
07:00 Re: Failure to bootstrap gcc cvs HEAD on sparc64-linux: ICE in natFloat.cc:42 in verify_wide_reg, at flow.c:552 Christian Joensson
06:23 0981870334-ID: We are glad to inform you about the changes in our website g_a_l_l_a
06:21 how can I solve this problem? 변용덕
05:47 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Geert Bosch
05:42 Re: GCC CPP not expanding macro correctly? Neil Booth
03:45 Re: On alignment Jason Merrill
03:33 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Jason Merrill
03:20 Re: stabs and macro information Jim Blandy
03:01 RE: autoconf is the wrong tool to use Kean Johnston
02:54 Re: An error of gcc-ss-20030303 Jie Zhang
01:32 Re: GCC CPP not expanding macro correctly? Segher Boessenkool
01:21 Re: What is GENERIC? Joe Buck
01:09 Re: [PCH bug] anonymous variadic macros were introduced in C99 warning at pch using Geoff Keating
00:17 What is GENERIC? Zakharin Vyacheslav

April 23, 2003
23:51 Re: PATCH: Does __sync_bool_compare_and_swap on ia64 have wrong return type? Richard Henderson
23:35 Re: On alignment Jamie Lokier
23:11 PATCH: Does __sync_bool_compare_and_swap on ia64 have wrong return type? H. J. Lu
22:45 Re: Does __sync_bool_compare_and_swap on ia64 have wrong return type? Richard Henderson
22:43 Re: autoconf is the wrong tool to use Richard Henderson
22:38 Re: asm as "memory barrier" Richard Henderson
22:35 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Alexandre Oliva
22:33 Does __sync_bool_compare_and_swap on ia64 have wrong return type? H. J. Lu
22:27 Re: Approval: can I commit this please? Alexandre Oliva
22:20 Re: An error of gcc-ss-20030303 Richard Henderson
22:08 autoconf is the wrong tool to use Kean Johnston
21:50 Re: [PCH bug] anonymous variadic macros were introduced in C99 warning at pch using Vladimir Merzliakov
21:45 Re: Profiling on S390 Richard Henderson
21:29 Re: An error of gcc-ss-20030303 tm_gccmail
21:09 Re: [PCH bug] anonymous variadic macros were introduced in C99 warning at pch using Geoff Keating
21:03 Re: Profiling on S390 Richard Henderson
20:23 Re: Profiling on S390 Ulrich Weigand
19:57 Re: On alignment Gabriel Dos Reis
19:56 Re: Profiling on S390 Jan Hubicka
19:56 asm as "memory barrier" Paul Koning
19:52 Re: [PCH bug] anonymous variadic macros were introduced in C99warning at pch using Benjamin Kosnik
19:47 Re: On alignment Tom Tromey
19:43 Re: Approval: can I commit this please? Andreas Schwab
19:34 Re: Approval: can I commit this please? Richard Henderson
19:33 Re: Profiling on S390 Richard Henderson
19:25 Re: Approval: can I commit this please? Andreas Schwab
19:24 Re: On alignment Robert Dewar
19:18 Re: On alignment Gabriel Dos Reis
19:13 Re: On alignment Joern Rennecke
19:13 Re: On alignment Gabriel Dos Reis
19:03 Re: libstdc++ testsuite failures and GLIBCPP_BUILD_PCH Benjamin Kosnik
18:52 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Joe Buck
18:50 Re: Profiling on S390 Jan Hubicka
18:42 Re: [PCH bug] anonymous variadic macros were introduced in C99 warning at pch using Vladimir Merzliakov
18:30 Re: On alignment Jason Merrill
18:26 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Alexandre Oliva
18:25 Re: [PCH bug] anonymous variadic macros were introduced in C99 warning at pch using Geoff Keating
18:20 libstdc++ testsuite failures and GLIBCPP_BUILD_PCH Janis Johnson
18:18 Re: On alignment Tom Tromey
18:06 Re: Approval: can I commit this please? Jakub Jelinek
17:50 Re: Profiling on S390 Richard Henderson
17:41 Re: Approval: can I commit this please? Alexandre Oliva
17:21 Re: gcc compile? Joe Buck
17:21 Re: Profiling on S390 Ulrich Weigand
16:42 Re: On alignment Jason Merrill
16:09 texi2pod.pl has problems with @tex and @quotation Dalibor Topic
16:07 Re: On alignment Tom Tromey
16:03 Re: PR 10196 / Re: Inliner parameters Steven Bosscher
15:46 Re: PR 10196 / Re: Inliner parameters Mark Mitchell
15:23 RE: DOS line endings Boehm, Hans
15:17 Re: Target deprecation list Zack Weinberg
14:19 Re: On alignment Jason Merrill
13:32 compiler confusion? Ivan Molella
13:29 compiler confusion? Ivan Molella
13:16 Re: Stopping daily bump of version.c on old/closed branches Gabriel Dos Reis
13:07 Re: Stopping daily bump of version.c on old/closed branches Daniel Jacobowitz
12:52 Re: GCC 3.3 Status Jan Hubicka
12:49 Re: On alignment Jamie Lokier
12:21 compiler confusion? Ivan Molella
12:19 [PCH bug] anonymous variadic macros were introduced in C99 warning at pch using Vladimir Merzliakov
12:09 Re: PR 10196 / Re: Inliner parameters Richard Guenther
11:55 Re: PR 10196 / Re: Inliner parameters Steven Bosscher
11:46 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3? Andreas Schwab
11:39 PR 10196 / Re: Inliner parameters Richard Guenther
10:59 Re: Profiling on S390 Ulrich Weigand
10:36 Re: DOS line endings Joseph S. Myers
09:32 RE: Target deprecation list Nitin Gupta
08:49 Re: Stopping daily bump of version.c on old/closed branches Joseph S. Myers
08:08 Re: Stopping daily bump of version.c on old/closed branches Daniel Berlin
07:45 Re: Profiling on S390 Jan Hubicka
07:42 An error of gcc-ss-20030303 Jie Zhang
07:40 Re: Stopping daily bump of version.c on old/closed branches Gabriel Dos Reis
07:38 Re: Stopping daily bump of version.c on old/closed branches Gabriel Dos Reis
07:26 Re: Stopping daily bump of version.c on old/closed branches Phil Edwards
07:21 Re: Stopping daily bump of version.c on old/closed branches Daniel Berlin
07:00 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Gareth Pearce
06:47 Stopping daily bump of version.c on old/closed branches Gabriel Dos Reis
06:32 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Gabriel Dos Reis
06:02 Re: GCC CPP not expanding macro correctly? Neil Booth
05:31 Re: DOS line endings Zack Weinberg
04:56 Re: DOS line endings Ranjit Mathew
04:50 Re: Is there a secret formula to rebuild generated files in libffi? H. J. Lu
04:37 Re: cvs [update aborted]: unrecognized auth response from gcc.gnu.org Phil Edwards
04:33 Re: DOS line endings Tom Tromey
04:05 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Alexandre Oliva
03:29 Re: Is there a secret formula to rebuild generated files in libffi? John David Anglin
02:44 Built GCC 3.2.2 Eric
02:20 GCC CPP not expanding macro correctly? AWLaFramboise
02:18 cvs [update aborted]: unrecognized auth response from gcc.gnu.org John David Anglin
01:50 RE: gcc compile? Xu, Qiang (XSSC SGP)
01:24 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
01:21 Re: Is there a secret formula to rebuild generated files in libffi? John David Anglin
01:07 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
00:12 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3 vs. libsnprintfv Bruce Korb
00:01 Re: Is there a secret formula to rebuild generated files in libffi? Anthony Green

April 22, 2003
23:56 Re: DOS line endings Anthony Green
23:55 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3 vs. libsnprintfv Geoff Keating
23:53 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Alexandre Oliva
23:37 DOS line endings Zack Weinberg
23:18 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3? Kaveh R. Ghazi
23:14 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3? Kaveh R. Ghazi
23:14 RE: GCC 3.3 Status S. Bosscher
23:13 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3? Kaveh R. Ghazi
22:54 Is there a secret formula to rebuild generated files in libffi? John David Anglin
22:34 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3 vs. libsnprintfv Bruce Korb
22:08 Re: g77 and array limits Toon Moene
21:40 GCC 3.3 Status Mark Mitchell
21:21 Re: Profiling on S390 Richard Henderson
21:06 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease status Matthias Klose
20:43 Re: Profiling on S390 Ulrich Weigand
19:55 Re: Infinite loop with -include and -M Neil Booth
19:55 Re: altivec support in gcc - bug with vec_mergel Aldy Hernandez
19:39 Re: gcc compile? Phil Edwards
19:39 Re: 3.2.3 release notes Joe Buck
19:35 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3? Joe Buck
19:24 Re: 3.2.3 release notes Michael S . Zick
18:46 Re: altivec support in gcc - bug with vec_mergel Daniel Egger
18:46 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Joe Buck
18:37 Re: g77 and array limits David Ronis
18:32 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Joe Buck
18:32 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Daniel Jacobowitz
18:24 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Joe Buck
18:24 Re: On alignment Jason Merrill
18:19 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Joe Buck
17:45 Re: 3.2.3 release notes Joe Buck
17:38 Re: PR 9302 Mark Mitchell
17:30 Re: PR 9302 Geoffrey Keating
17:19 Re: PR 9302 Andrew Pinski
17:19 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Zack Weinberg
17:17 Re: writing mudflap wrappers Frank Ch. Eigler
17:10 PR 9302 Mark Mitchell
16:43 RE: New SCO maintainer: Kean Johnston Kean Johnston
16:26 Re: On alignment Robert Dewar
16:22 Re: On alignment Andrew Haley
16:19 Re: On alignment Andrew Haley
16:11 writing mudflap wrappers Eyal Lebedinsky
16:09 Re: altivec support in gcc - bug with vec_mergel Michel LESPINASSE
16:00 Re: On alignment Nicola Pero
15:38 Re: On alignment Jason Merrill
15:36 New SCO maintainer: Kean Johnston Mark Mitchell
15:19 Re: benchmarking (or almabench) Jeremy Sanders
15:13 RE: benchmarking (or almabench) Jeremy Sanders
15:11 Re: benchmarking (or almabench) Daniel Berlin
15:08 RE: benchmarking (or almabench) S. Bosscher
14:43 benchmarking (or almabench) Jeremy Sanders
13:15 Re: 3.2.3 release notes Michael S . Zick
12:37 Re: On alignment Andrew Haley
12:05 Re: altivec support in gcc - bug with vec_mergel Daniel Egger
11:36 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
11:07 Re: On alignment Robert Dewar
10:59 Re: On alignment Andreas Schwab
10:53 Re: On alignment Andrew Haley
10:50 Re: On alignment Nathan Sidwell
10:34 Re: On alignment Andrew Haley
10:09 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Gabriel Dos Reis
09:54 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Gabriel Dos Reis
09:00 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3? Andreas Schwab
08:51 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Nathan Sidwell
07:06 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Gabriel Dos Reis
06:52 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Kai Henningsen
06:32 Failure to bootstrap gcc cvs HEAD on sparc64-linux: ICE in natFloat.cc:42 in verify_wide_reg, at flow.c:552 Christian Joensson
05:59 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Alexandre Oliva
04:49 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Gabriel Dos Reis
04:22 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type John Quigley
03:27 Re: Const warning? (was: Re: [Patch] More redundant...) John Reiser
03:14 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Gabriel Dos Reis
03:02 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3? Kaveh R. Ghazi
02:58 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Zack Weinberg
02:49 Re: concatenation of string literals Kaveh R. Ghazi
02:47 Re: gcc compile? Zack Weinberg
02:40 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Gabriel Dos Reis
02:33 RE: gcc compile? Xu, Qiang (XSSC SGP)
02:24 Re: gcc compile? Zack Weinberg
02:19 Re: concatenation of string literals Jonathan Lennox
02:09 gcc compile? Xu, Qiang (XSSC SGP)
01:58 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type John Quigley
01:35 3.2.3 release notes Joe Buck
00:52 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3? DJ Delorie
00:41 Re: Libiberty's snprintf for v3? Kaveh R. Ghazi
00:15 Re: concatenation of string literals DJ Delorie
00:11 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Jamie Lokier
00:07 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Jamie Lokier

April 21, 2003
23:48 Re: concatenation of string literals Kaveh R. Ghazi
23:39 Infinite loop with -include and -M Andreas Schwab
21:41 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
21:35 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
21:25 Re: Const warning? (was: Re: [Patch] More redundant...) Robert Dewar
21:21 Re: improving the complex number division Gabriel Dos Reis
21:14 Re: improving the complex number division Robert Dewar
20:59 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease status Gabriel Dos Reis
20:58 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease status Joe Buck
20:46 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
20:45 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease status Matthias Klose
20:42 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Jamie Lokier
20:33 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
20:32 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Jamie Lokier
20:22 gcc-3_2-branch frozen Gabriel Dos Reis
20:10 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
19:46 Re: Approval: can I commit this please? Jakub Jelinek
19:44 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Jamie Lokier
19:20 Re: Approval: can I commit this please? Richard Henderson
19:18 Re: Approval: can I commit this please? Richard Henderson
18:14 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease status Gabriel Dos Reis
18:14 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease status Andreas Tobler
18:03 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease status David Edelsohn
17:58 GCC-3.2.3 prerelease status Gabriel Dos Reis
17:54 Re: Release Quality Control Joe Buck
17:39 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
17:25 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Jamie Lokier
17:05 gcc-ss-20030421 is now available gccadmin
17:05 Re: Release Quality Control Gabriel Dos Reis
16:57 Re: Release Quality Control Mark Mitchell
16:52 Jan/Nathan: New gcov maintainers Mark Mitchell
16:47 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
16:26 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Alexandre Oliva
16:06 Re: concatenation of string literals Jonathan Lennox
15:59 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Joe Buck
14:50 SV: Failure to bootstrap gcc cvs HEAD on sparc64-linux: cppcharset.c:95: warning: field precision is not type int (arg 4) Christian Jönsson
14:48 Re: Failure to bootstrap gcc cvs HEAD on sparc64-linux: cppcharset.c:95: warning: field precision is not type int (arg 4) David Edelsohn
14:47 Failure to bootstrap gcc cvs HEAD on sparc64-linux: cppcharset.c:95: warning: field precision is not type int (arg 4) Christian Joensson
14:30 Re: Const warning? (was: Re: [Patch] More redundant...) Gawain Bolton
13:56 Re: Release Quality Control Gabriel Dos Reis
13:54 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Nathan Sidwell
13:52 Re: Release Quality Control Gabriel Dos Reis
13:49 Re: missing tests for 3.2.3-pre Gabriel Dos Reis
13:45 Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type Gabriel Dos Reis
13:40 Re: improving the complex number division Gabriel Dos Reis
13:30 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Gabriel Dos Reis
10:15 __attribute__((__format__)) syntax bug Piotr Wyderski
05:09 invalid offsetof from non-POD type John Quigley
04:58 Re: Crossed-Native Build Weirdness with Current 3.3 Branch Mark Mitchell
03:36 Re: Crossed-Native Build Weirdness with Current 3.3 Branch Mohan Embar
03:06 altivec support in gcc - bug with vec_mergel Michel LESPINASSE
02:21 gcc3.2.2 build notification on mdk8.2 alien23
01:17 Re: help on left-shift Michael Hayes

April 20, 2003
23:02 Re: Const warning? (was: Re: [Patch] More redundant...) Kaveh R. Ghazi
21:28 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Gerald Pfeifer
21:19 Re: New GNATS category: PCH Gerald Pfeifer
18:44 Const warning? (was: Re: [Patch] More redundant...) Paolo Carlini
04:34 Petsocket's Prank Calls Petsocket
04:27 Petsocket's Prank Calls Petsocket
02:26 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
02:23 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar

April 19, 2003
23:49 Re: mainline broken for powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu (Java -msoft-float) Alan Modra
23:01 Approval: can I commit this please? Kean Johnston
20:48 help on left-shift Ming Ouyang
19:52 Re: GNAT ACT source tree Robert Dewar
18:46 Re: improving the complex number division Robert Dewar
18:26 Bootstrap fails on solaris2.7 in verify_wide_reg at flow.c:552 compiling natFloat.cc Kaveh R. Ghazi
14:10 Re: mainline broken for powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu (Java -msoft-float) David Edelsohn
14:00 Re: mainline broken for powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu (Java -msoft-float) Alexandre Oliva
12:11 Re: expand_calls/calls.c change Richard Kenner
11:56 Re: concatenation of string literals Neil Booth
11:46 Re: g77 and array limits Toon Moene
10:51 Re: concatenation of string literals Matt Kraai
10:11 Re: undefined reference to _gcov_init Nathan Sidwell
09:11 Re: Failure to bootstrap gcc cvs HEAD: calls.c:2215: warning: `old_stack_pointer_delta'might be used uninitialized in this function Andreas Tobler
09:09 Failure to bootstrap gcc cvs HEAD: calls.c:2215: warning: `old_stack_pointer_delta' might be used uninitialized in this function Christian Joensson
07:42 Re: New boostrap failure: ICE in cpplex.c:365 Neil Booth
07:33 Re: New boostrap failure: ICE in cpplex.c:365 Neil Booth
07:17 expand_calls/calls.c change Neil Booth
07:10 Re: New boostrap failure: ICE in cpplex.c:365 Neil Booth
07:07 Re: concatenation of string literals Neil Booth
06:58 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Eric Botcazou
06:41 Re: concatenation of string literals Joseph S. Myers
06:02 Re: New bootstrap fail on PA linux Andreas Tobler
05:06 Re: concatenation of string literals Matt Kraai
04:58 undefined reference to _gcov_init Qiong Cai
04:27 Re: concatenation of string literals Kaveh R. Ghazi
04:08 concatenation of string literals Matt Kraai
03:36 Notice to 3.2.3 release manager (a.k.a Gaby), RE pre2 Loren James Rittle
02:07 New boostrap failure: ICE in cpplex.c:365 Kean Johnston

April 18, 2003
23:57 New bootstrap fail on PA linux John David Anglin
22:28 How's 3.3 coming (was Re: New GNATS category: PCH) Joe Buck
22:22 Re: missing tests for 3.2.3-pre Joe Buck
21:36 Re: missing tests for 3.2.3-pre Loren James Rittle
21:06 Re: New GNATS category: PCH Daniel Berlin
21:02 New GNATS category: PCH Neil Booth
20:48 Re: mainline broken for powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu (Java -msoft-float) Janis Johnson
20:04 Re: first shot at a 3.3 bug fix list Toon Moene
19:58 Re: Memory footprint/compile time explosion caused by the tree inliner Toon Moene
19:36 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 2nd iteration Kaveh R. Ghazi
18:26 Re: Release Quality Control David Taylor
18:11 Re: missing tests for 3.2.3-pre Joe Buck
18:06 missing tests for 3.2.3-pre Joe Buck
17:25 Re: Release Quality Control Joe Buck
17:18 mainline broken for powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu (Java -msoft-float) Janis Johnson
17:06 Bootstrap build of 3.2.2 on Darwin 6.5 Dan Allen
16:48 Re: Release Quality Control Gerald Pfeifer
16:26 Re: Memory footprint/compile time explosion caused by the tree inliner Joe Buck
16:25 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Gabriel Dos Reis
16:19 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Joe Buck
15:06 Re: Cant bootstrap sco3.2v5.0 either (ICE in cfgrtl.c:1916) Mark Mitchell
14:50 Re: Memory footprint/compile time explosion caused by the tree inliner Geert Bosch
12:46 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Eric Botcazou
12:15 Re: Cant bootstrap sco3.2v5.0 either (ICE in cfgrtl.c:1916) Richard Henderson
12:11 Re: Can't bootstrap on Linux/ia64 Richard Henderson
11:41 Re: [HEAD] bootstrap error using flex-2.5.31 Patrick Mau
11:34 mudflap+pthread Eyal Lebedinsky
11:19 Re: Memory footprint/compile time explosion caused by the tree inliner Eric Botcazou
10:44 Re: Cant bootstrap sco3.2v5.0 either (ICE in cfgrtl.c:1916) Jan Hubicka
10:41 Profiling on S390 Jan Hubicka
10:29 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
09:21 Re: [PATCH] Re: Using C++ within a backend? (contd) Matthieu Moy
08:59 [HEAD] bootstrap error using flex-2.5.31 Matthias Klose
08:06 gcc 3.3: miscompilation with -fnew-ra Michel LESPINASSE
07:43 Re: type aliasing (was: gcc 3.3 -03 produces bad code) Andrew Haley
06:50 Cant bootstrap sco3.2v5.0 either (ICE in cfgrtl.c:1916) Kean Johnston
05:02 Re: Can't bootstrap on Linux/ia64 H. J. Lu
03:07 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Henderson
01:16 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
01:14 Re: Target deprecation list Mark Mitchell
01:11 Re: Memory footprint/compile time explosion caused by the treeinliner Daniel Berlin
00:52 Re: Target deprecation list Jeff Epler
00:27 Re: Memory footprint/compile time explosion caused by the treeinliner Steven Bosscher
00:14 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Henderson

April 17, 2003
23:50 Re: Memory footprint/compile time explosion caused by the tree inliner Dale Johannesen
23:48 Re: type aliasing (was: gcc 3.3 -03 produces bad code) Tolga Dalman
23:38 Re: Memory footprint/compile time explosion caused by the tree inliner Mike Stump
23:22 Re: type aliasing (was: gcc 3.3 -03 produces bad code) Daniel Jacobowitz
23:20 Re: Target deprecation list Mark Mitchell
23:19 Re: target_flags DJ Delorie
23:01 ask help on lshift (logical left shift) Ming Ouyang
22:59 Re: type aliasing (was: gcc 3.3 -03 produces bad code) Tolga Dalman
22:41 Re: type aliasing (was: gcc 3.3 -03 produces bad code) Daniel Jacobowitz
22:41 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Alexandre Oliva
22:32 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Alexandre Oliva
22:32 Re: type aliasing (was: gcc 3.3 -03 produces bad code) Tolga Dalman
22:16 Memory footprint/compile time explosion caused by the tree inliner Eric Botcazou
22:07 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Geert Bosch
21:57 Re: target_flags Zack Weinberg
21:44 Re: Make reload to avoid invalid subregs Richard Henderson
21:41 Re: target_flags DJ Delorie
21:40 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Joe Buck
21:06 Re: target_flags Zack Weinberg
20:46 Re: target_flags DJ Delorie
20:35 Re: target_flags Zack Weinberg
20:30 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
20:25 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
20:24 Followup to PR/2288 Krzysztof Parzyszek
20:22 Re: target_flags DJ Delorie
20:16 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Alexandre Oliva
20:10 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Alexandre Oliva
20:04 Re: gcc 3.3 -03 produces bad code Daniel Jacobowitz
19:52 Re: gcc 3.3 -O3 produces bad code Wolfgang Bangerth
19:42 Re: Release Quality Control Gabriel Dos Reis
19:32 Re: Help interpreting RTL dumps law
19:28 gcc 3.3 -03 produces bad code Ronald Kukuck
19:10 Re: Release Quality Control Joe Buck
18:46 Re: Release Quality Control Michael S . Zick
18:30 Re: 8 GCC regressions, 2 new, with your patch on 2003-04-16T21:21:05Z. Richard Henderson
18:15 gcc configuration...! vilas
18:04 Re: 8 GCC regressions, 2 new, with your patch on 2003-04-16T21:21:05Z. Geoff Keating
17:54 Re: Can't bootstrap on Linux/ia64 Richard Henderson
17:28 Re: Release Quality Control Joel Sherrill
17:28 Re: 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 H. J. Lu
17:21 Re: Release Quality Control Gerald Pfeifer
17:17 Re: GNAT ACT source tree Laurent Guerby
16:58 Can't bootstrap on Linux/ia64 H. J. Lu
16:56 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Zack Weinberg
16:55 Re: Website Suggestions Gerald Pfeifer
16:46 Re: stabs and macro information Daniel Jacobowitz
16:39 Re: stabs and macro information David Taylor
16:16 3.2.3-pre tarball 2: libjava build still fails on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 Joe Buck
14:05 Configuring a new target Roger.Gough
14:01 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Aldy Hernandez
13:46 Re: Linking cc1 to external libraries Alexandre Courbot
13:29 Re: Linking cc1 to external libraries Alexandre Courbot
13:16 Re: Linking cc1 to external libraries Alexandre Courbot
13:15 Re: Target deprecation list Joel Sherrill
13:14 PR java/8260 - how to read/save C structure from java frontend Andrew Haley
13:13 Re: Inliner parameters Jan Hubicka
12:56 PR java/8260 - how to read/save C structure from java frontend Jan Hubicka
12:51 Re: Linking cc1 to external libraries Andrew Pinski
12:44 Linking cc1 to external libraries Alexandre Courbot
11:56 Re: 8 GCC regressions, 2 new, with your patch on 2003-04-16T21:21:05Z. Joern Rennecke
11:40 Re: RFA: fix for: gc.dg/warn-1.c failure Richard Henderson
11:31 Re: GNAT ACT source tree Richard Kenner
10:50 RFA: fix for: gc.dg/warn-1.c failure Joern Rennecke
10:50 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
10:44 Re: GNAT ACT source tree Arnaud Charlet
10:41 Re: GNAT ACT source tree Laurent Guerby
10:18 Re: Inliner parameters Richard Guenther
09:27 Re: Inliner parameters Richard Guenther
08:52 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
08:41 Re: improving the complex number division Gabriel Dos Reis
08:38 [PATCH] Re: Using C++ within a backend? Matthieu Moy
08:16 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 2nd iteration Christian Joensson
08:12 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 2nd iteration Christian Joensson
07:54 3.2.3-20030416 : successfully bootstrapped on armv5l-unknown-linux-gnu jeroen dobbelaere
05:39 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Alexandre Oliva
04:54 RE: Target deprecation list Nitin Gupta
03:59 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
03:11 Help interpreting RTL dumps Marty Hauff
02:39 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Alexandre Oliva
01:33 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Zack Weinberg

April 16, 2003
23:22 Re: PCH patch installed in my mainline tree, testing now Loren James Rittle
23:07 Re: Inliner parameters Steven Bosscher
22:25 first shot at a 3.3 bug fix list Joe Buck
22:19 Re: 3.2.3-pre: two successes, one failure (on sparc-sun-solaris2.8) Joe Buck
21:38 Re: 3.2.3-pre: two successes, one failure (on sparc-sun-solaris2.8) Alexandre Oliva
21:26 Re: 3.2.3-pre: two successes, one failure (on sparc-sun-solaris2.8) Phil Edwards
21:21 Re: 3.2.3-pre: two successes, one failure (on sparc-sun-solaris2.8) Eric Botcazou
21:20 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Jan Hubicka
21:18 Re: Inliner parameters Richard Guenther
20:58 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Aldy Hernandez
20:43 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Daniel Egger
20:38 3.2.3-pre: two successes, one failure (on sparc-sun-solaris2.8) Joe Buck
20:29 Re: stabs and macro information Daniel Berlin
19:21 Re: gc.dg/warn-1.c failure H. J. Lu
18:49 Re: gc.dg/warn-1.c failure Geoff Keating
18:44 Re: gc.dg/warn-1.c failure Richard Henderson
18:09 GCC Developers' Summit Update Andrew J. Hutton
17:59 Re: stabs and macro information David Taylor
17:52 Re: PCH patch installed in my mainline tree, testing now Geoffrey Keating
17:38 Re: stabs and macro information Andrew Cagney
17:27 Re: stabs and macro information Daniel Jacobowitz
17:26 backend questions David Welch
17:25 Re: stabs and macro information Daniel Jacobowitz
17:18 gc.dg/warn-1.c failure Joern Rennecke
17:16 Re: stabs and macro information David Taylor
17:12 Inliner parameters Steven Bosscher
17:03 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Kaveh R. Ghazi
16:59 Changed gnats bug list Daniel Berlin
16:50 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Zack Weinberg
16:47 Re: stabs and macro information Daniel Berlin
16:46 gcc 3.2.3 and RTEMS Joel Sherrill
16:37 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 2nd iteration Ulrich Weigand
16:15 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Aldy Hernandez
16:09 improving the complex number division Jerome Houdayer
16:07 Re: i386.md warning Janis Johnson
15:58 stabs and macro information David Taylor
15:53 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Kumar Gala
15:33 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Aldy Hernandez
15:29 Re: gcc lib/objs Joe Buck
14:57 Re: GNAT ACT source tree Geert Bosch
14:41 Personal domain name for $8 a year remove
14:27 Re: Using C++ within a backend? Alexandre Courbot
14:14 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 2nd iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
14:01 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 2nd iteration TROCHU Xavier
12:08 Re: GNAT ACT source tree Richard Kenner
12:06 Re: GNAT ACT source tree Richard Kenner
12:03 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Gerald Pfeifer
11:43 i386.md warning Paolo Carlini
10:49 Re: GNAT ACT source tree Arnaud Charlet
10:42 GNAT ACT source tree Laurent Guerby
09:37 gcc lib/objs wilson k.j
09:25 Re: gnatbind (was DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT) Arnaud Charlet
08:56 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 2nd iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
08:46 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Andrew Haley
05:55 Inconsistent behaviour by Archive library and Shared library liked to application vijay anantharamu kowshik
04:06 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Kumar Gala
02:51 Ping: PR 10101, http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-03/msg01455.html Andrew Pollard
02:23 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
02:16 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
01:16 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
01:15 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
01:06 PIC port for GCC Vangelis Rokas
00:48 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Christopher Faylor
00:06 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Zack Weinberg

April 15, 2003
23:56 Re: Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Kumar Gala
22:36 Re: runtestflags for libstdc++? Benjamin Kosnik
22:07 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration DJ Delorie
22:02 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
21:53 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Stephan T. Lavavej
21:47 Re: Using C++ within a backend? Mike Stump
21:43 Branch created: gcc-3_3-e500-branch Zack Weinberg
21:40 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC David Edelsohn
21:36 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Aldy Hernandez
21:31 Re: Target deprecation list Eric Christopher
21:26 Re: Target deprecation list Jeff Epler
21:24 Re: runtestflags for libstdc++? Gabriel Dos Reis
21:20 Re: Using C++ within a backend? Kevin Handy
21:14 Re: runtestflags for libstdc++? Loren James Rittle
21:09 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Geoff Keating
21:00 Re: Is ISO memcmp("abc","ade",10000) safe? Joern Rennecke
20:50 Re: Target deprecation list Mark Mitchell
20:44 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Aldy Hernandez
20:39 Re: [RFC]: Argument setup for sibcalls law
20:35 Re: Target deprecation list Richard Henderson
19:08 Re: using stdc++.h.gch Benjamin Kosnik
19:01 Re: Using C++ within a backend? Matthieu Moy
18:41 Re: using stdc++.h.gch Geoff Keating
18:19 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Stan Shebs
18:10 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Kumar Gala
18:02 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Geoff Keating
18:00 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Stan Shebs
17:48 gcc 3.2.3 release notes (final?) Joe Buck
17:29 Re: Website Suggestions Andrea 'fwyzard' Bocci
17:28 Re: rfc: replacing fp-bit with glibc's soft-fp implementation Richard Henderson
17:25 using stdc++.h.gch Benjamin Kosnik
16:46 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration DJ Delorie
16:38 Re: gcc && gdb Felix Lee
16:06 Website Suggestions Mark Moore
16:00 Re: Is ISO memcmp("abc","ade",10000) safe? Andreas Schwab
15:22 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Benjamin Kosnik
15:17 Re: Target deprecation list Michael S . Zick
14:54 Re: Is ISO memcmp("abc","ade",10000) safe? Gabriel Dos Reis
14:51 Re: Is ISO memcmp("abc","ade",10000) safe? Jakub Jelinek
14:48 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Aldy Hernandez
14:37 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Fix bitfield behaviour Christian Ehrhardt
14:31 Is ISO memcmp("abc","ade",10000) safe? Roger Sayle
14:15 Re: mudflap problem, and a decode script Frank Ch. Eigler
14:02 CVS HEAD bootstrap failure becuase of -Werror Patrick Mau
13:24 Re: rfc: replacing fp-bit with glibc's soft-fp implementation Aldy Hernandez
12:32 Re: Just a reminder of serious open 3.3 PRs Gerald Pfeifer
11:31 mudflap problem, and a decode script Eyal Lebedinsky
11:22 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Christian Joensson
11:07 Re: Using C++ within a backend? Gabriel Dos Reis
10:24 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Loren James Rittle
10:17 Using C++ within a backend? Alexandre Courbot
09:57 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Eric Botcazou
08:30 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
07:23 Target deprecation list Mark Mitchell
06:46 gcc && gdb Edward Peschko
06:39 shared/archive library order wilson k.j
04:51 [tree-ssa] libmudflap and OS without a libdl.* library like darwin Andrew Pinski
04:44 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Kumar Gala
03:51 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Daniel Jacobowitz
03:40 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC David Edelsohn
03:40 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Kumar Gala
03:35 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Kumar Gala
00:32 Re: GCC Parse Tree/Grammar Issues Foolish Ewe
00:06 Re: GCC Parse Tree/Grammar Issues Diego Novillo

April 14, 2003
23:52 Re: GCC Parse Tree/Grammar Issues Foolish Ewe
22:56 Re: [RFC]: Argument setup for sibcalls John David Anglin
22:28 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Joe Buck
22:22 Re: Release Quality Control Joe Buck
22:17 Re: [RFC]: Argument setup for sibcalls Richard Henderson
22:11 Re: Just a reminder of serious open 3.3 PRs Steven Bosscher
22:09 Re: init_priority ... would this work? Richard Henderson
20:54 [PATCH] resubmit of sysroot_subdir gcc.c patch gp
20:46 Re: Just a reminder of serious open 3.3 PRs Gerald Pfeifer
20:46 Re: GCC Parse Tree/Grammar Issues Neil Booth
20:34 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Fix bitfield behaviour Neil Booth
20:05 Re: Release Quality Control Gerald Pfeifer
20:04 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Michel LESPINASSE
19:44 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Fix bitfield behaviour Joseph S. Myers
19:42 Re: Altivec Linux support in GCC Geoff Keating
19:03 [3.3] warnings in include/xregex2.h Tolga Dalman
18:59 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration DJ Delorie
18:53 Re: [RFC]: Argument setup for sibcalls John David Anglin
18:44 Re: GCC Parse Tree/Grammar Issues Steven Bosscher
17:50 Altivec Linux support in GCC Kumar Gala
17:45 Re: [RFC]: Argument setup for sibcalls law
17:39 Re: Multilib installation problem Eric Botcazou
17:29 Re: Fix C++ demangler in libiberty? Benjamin Kosnik
17:26 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Fix bitfield behaviour Andrew Pinski
17:22 Re: Fix C++ demangler in libiberty? H. J. Lu
17:20 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] Fix bitfield behaviour David Edelsohn
17:16 [RFC]: Argument setup for sibcalls John David Anglin
17:16 Re: Fix C++ demangler in libiberty? H. J. Lu
17:16 [PATCH] [RFC] Fix bitfield behaviour Christian Ehrhardt
17:14 Re: Fix C++ demangler in libiberty? Andrew Haley
17:08 Re: Fix C++ demangler in libiberty? Benjamin Kosnik
17:04 Re: Fix C++ demangler in libiberty? DJ Delorie
17:04 Re: Fix C++ demangler in libiberty? Mark Mitchell
17:04 gcc-ss-20030414 is now available gccadmin
16:57 Fix C++ demangler in libiberty? H. J. Lu
16:48 Re: Anyone mind if i go about fixing some obvious problems in thegnats DB Mark Mitchell
16:37 Getting 3.3 out the door Andrew Haley
16:37 Re: Release Quality Control (was: DOC PATCH: GCC 3.2.3 releaseschedule) Mark Mitchell
16:35 Re: Target deprecation, round three Nick Ing-Simmons
16:33 Re: Problem with the fix to PR 10234 Joe Buck
16:30 Re: Release Quality Control (was: DOC PATCH: GCC 3.2.3 release schedule) Joe Buck
16:10 Extending the grammar of trees. Matthieu Moy
16:08 GCC Parse Tree/Grammar Issues Foolish Ewe
15:55 Re: Multilib installation problem Benjamin Kosnik
15:39 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gerald Pfeifer
15:33 Re: Strange offsets in FIELD_DECL's... Chris Lattner
15:19 Re: [tree-ssa] Mainline merge as of 2003-04-06 law
15:07 Fw: Error instaling source gcc 3.2.2 in openbsd 3.2 Leonardo B. Cuquejo
15:00 gcc Leonardo B. Cuquejo
14:58 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
14:57 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
12:57 Re: Fail to build crosscompiler for sparc-wrs-vxworks =?big5?b?UHVmZiBDaHVhbmcgLSCy+
11:50 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Eric Botcazou
11:21 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gerald Pfeifer
11:19 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gerald Pfeifer
09:01 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Andrew Haley
05:00 Strange offsets in FIELD_DECL's... Chris Lattner
02:26 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Mark Mitchell

April 13, 2003
22:40 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Ulrich Weigand
22:09 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Jakub Jelinek
21:44 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Ulrich Weigand
20:43 RE: init_priority ... would this work? Kean Johnston
20:04 Re: init_priority ... would this work? Richard Henderson
20:01 Re: Anyone mind if i go about fixing some obvious problems in the gnats DB Richard Henderson
19:57 Multilib installation problem Eric Botcazou
14:46 Fail to build crosscompiler for sparc-wrs-vxworks =?big5?b?UHVmZiBDaHVhbmcgLSCy+
12:12 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
11:58 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Christian Joensson
07:54 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
06:51 init_priority ... would this work? Kean Johnston
06:26 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
04:46 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Christian Joensson
04:38 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Christian Joensson
00:50 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Stephan T. Lavavej

April 12, 2003
21:09 Re: Bootstrap failure of 3.3 on AIX 4.3.2 David Edelsohn
19:32 Bootstrap failure of 3.3 on AIX 4.3.2 Albert Chin
19:02 Re: GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Eric Botcazou
18:42 GCC-3.2.3 prerelease, 1st iteration Gabriel Dos Reis
18:06 Anyone mind if i go about fixing some obvious problems in the gnats DB Daniel Berlin
17:59 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Gabriel Dos Reis
17:55 Re: install docs and Apple/HP Gabriel Dos Reis
17:45 Re: install docs and Apple/HP John David Anglin
15:58 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Kaveh R. Ghazi
14:55 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Gabriel Dos Reis
14:52 Make reload to avoid invalid subregs Jan Hubicka
14:27 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
14:06 Re: Release Quality Control (was: DOC PATCH: GCC 3.2.3 release schedule) Gabriel Dos Reis
14:01 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
13:51 Re: Problem with the fix to PR 10234 Gabriel Dos Reis
13:48 Re: Problem with the fix to PR 10234 Gabriel Dos Reis
13:38 Re: install docs and Apple/HP Gabriel Dos Reis
13:12 Problem with "make clean" in libjava in GNU/linux Richard Kenner
08:18 gcj Andrew Haley
05:21 Memcmp on i386 Final Recommendations Kevin Atkinson
04:34 Re: Error bootstrapping gcc cvs HEAD: gcc/profile.c:277: warning: `checksum' might be used uninitialized in this function Christian Joensson
01:07 RE: Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) Kean Johnston
00:29 Re: Rename __mempcpy to mempcpy DJ Delorie
00:22 Rename __mempcpy to mempcpy Michael Eager
00:01 Re: learning Ulrich Weigand

April 11, 2003
22:52 GCC on darwin6.5 Will Jenkins
22:26 learning David Welch
22:08 Re: gnatbind (was DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT) Laurent Guerby
21:58 Re: gnatbind (was DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT) Robert Dewar
21:56 Re: gnatbind (was DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT) Laurent Guerby
21:37 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
21:28 Re: inline-asm/9910: gcc dies on inline assembly hubicka
21:18 TARGET_SYSTEM_ROOT not defined for c-opts.c gp
21:10 Re: Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) John David Anglin
21:02 Hung lock in tree Richard Kenner
20:25 Re: GCC Bugzilla: break long lines please? Andreas Schwab
20:24 additions to the 3.2 build status list Janis Johnson
20:19 Re: GCC Bugzilla: break long lines please? Daniel Berlin
19:56 Re: Patching libiberty DJ Delorie
19:52 Patching libiberty Richard Kenner
19:49 Re: __mempcpy vs mempcpy DJ Delorie
19:49 Re: __mempcpy vs mempcpy DJ Delorie
19:40 Re: install docs and Apple/HP John David Anglin
19:07 Re: GCC Bugzilla: break long lines please? Andrew Haley
19:01 Re: GCC Bugzilla: break long lines please? Steven Bosscher
18:55 GCC Bugzilla: break long lines please? Andrew Haley
18:49 GCC Bugzilla: break long lines please? Steven Bosscher
18:28 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
18:09 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
17:49 Error bootstrapping gcc cvs HEAD: gcc/profile.c:277: warning: `checksum' might be used uninitialized in this function Christian Joensson
16:59 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Laurent Guerby
16:55 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Kaveh R. Ghazi
16:51 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
16:50 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
16:41 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
16:09 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Robert Dewar
16:00 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
15:33 Re: __mempcpy vs mempcpy Kaveh R. Ghazi
15:31 Successful GCC installation Nick Gray
15:13 Re: __mempcpy vs mempcpy Andreas Schwab
14:59 data alignment issue? Andrew Haley
14:52 data alignment issue? Andrew Haley
14:44 data alignment issue? Josh . Loeb
14:42 Re: __mempcpy vs mempcpy Kaveh R. Ghazi
14:16 gcj John Pretz
13:56 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
11:57 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
11:20 Re: aclocal.m4 error Andreas Schwab
10:57 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Laurent Guerby
10:53 Re: __mempcpy vs mempcpy Svein E. Seldal
10:48 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Arnaud Charlet
10:44 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Laurent Guerby
09:37 [For Emacs users] Find easyly the documentation for one node. Matthieu Moy
09:18 Re: Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) Richard Henderson
08:16 RE: Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) Kean Johnston
07:33 Re: Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) Richard Henderson
07:19 Re: GCC reload problem David S. Miller
07:16 Re: GCC reload problem Eric Botcazou
05:59 RE: Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) Kean Johnston
05:09 Re: Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) Richard Henderson
05:08 Re: Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) Richard Henderson
04:45 Re: Useless %esp manipulation; omitting "l" suffix in assembly output; getting the address of a label from another function. Richard Henderson
02:19 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Kaveh R. Ghazi
02:06 Re: __mempcpy vs mempcpy DJ Delorie
02:00 Re: __mempcpy vs mempcpy Svein E. Seldal
01:56 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
01:56 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT David Edelsohn
01:49 aclocal.m4 error Kean Johnston
01:31 Re: Useless %esp manipulation; omitting "l" suffix in assembly output; getting the address of a label from another function. Mark J Roberts
01:21 __mempcpy vs mempcpy Michael Eager
00:46 RE: Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) Kean Johnston
00:45 Thanks, GCC developers & maintainers (was Re: Another reload bug) Jeff Epler
00:39 RE: Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) Kean Johnston
00:31 Re: Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) Richard Henderson
00:30 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Mark Mitchell
00:27 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Ulrich Weigand
00:00 Constructor order help (related to PR 6482) Kean Johnston

April 10, 2003
23:53 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Henderson
23:51 Re: GCC reload problem David S. Miller
23:51 Re: Useless %esp manipulation; omitting "l" suffix in assembly output; getting the address of a label from another function. Richard Henderson
23:41 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Jan Hubicka
23:35 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Joe Buck
23:26 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Svein E. Seldal
23:11 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Geoff Keating
23:04 RE: Getting 3.3 out the door Kean Johnston
22:58 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Branko Čibej
22:50 Useless %esp manipulation; omitting "l" suffix in assembly output; getting the address of a label from another function. Mark J Roberts
22:46 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Mark Mitchell
22:45 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Mark Mitchell
22:43 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Branko Čibej
22:42 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Joe Buck
22:33 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Mark Mitchell
22:31 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Joe Buck
22:31 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
22:24 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Nathanael Nerode
22:23 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Daniel Jacobowitz
22:23 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Wolfgang Bangerth
22:16 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Mark Mitchell
22:08 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Henderson
22:07 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
22:05 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT David Edelsohn
22:02 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
22:02 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Wolfgang Bangerth
21:57 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
21:56 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
21:52 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT David Edelsohn
21:45 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
21:44 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Henderson
21:44 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
21:41 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT David Edelsohn
21:36 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
21:35 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
21:32 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Henderson
21:32 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Geoff Keating
21:31 GCC reload problem Eric Botcazou
21:29 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Mark Mitchell
21:17 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT David Edelsohn
21:11 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
21:10 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
21:10 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
21:07 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT David Edelsohn
21:04 Re: Another reload bug Richard Henderson
21:01 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
21:00 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
20:57 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Ulrich Weigand
20:52 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
20:51 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Ulrich Weigand
20:50 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Geoff Keating
20:47 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
20:45 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Robert Dewar
20:43 Re: Reload bug Dale Johannesen
20:39 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Oscar Fuentes
20:35 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door David Edelsohn
20:28 Re: Getting 3.3 out the door Peter Barada
20:26 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
20:21 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
20:20 Re: C++ exception code size / recommended practice Tim Jansen
20:13 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Ulrich Weigand
20:12 Getting 3.3 out the door Nathanael Nerode
20:03 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
19:46 Re: [tree-ssa] Mainline merge as of 2003-04-06 Diego Novillo
19:36 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
19:29 Re: General search for symbols... Mike Stump
19:20 Re: General search for symbols... Zack Weinberg
18:36 Re: C++ exception code size / recommended practice Tim Jansen
18:29 Re: General search for symbols... Mike Stump
18:24 Re: [tree-ssa] C++ regressions after merge Diego Novillo
18:06 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
17:28 Re: SCO port maintainership Mark Mitchell
16:44 Re: C++ exception code size / recommended practice Benjamin Kosnik
16:42 Re: C++ exception code size / recommended practice Joe Buck
16:40 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Henderson
16:39 Re: Is it possible to link libraries compiled with gcc 2.9 into a new program using gcc 3.2? Joe Buck
16:35 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Ulrich Weigand
16:31 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Mark Mitchell
16:20 Re: [tree-ssa] Mainline merge as of 2003-04-06 law
16:20 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Geoff Keating
15:47 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
15:32 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
15:31 Re: PATCH: Treat RTLD_LOCAL like Solaris (Re: Duplicate data objects in shared libraries) H. J. Lu
15:31 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Ulrich Weigand
15:03 Question on "gcc-no-fixedincludes" (install-no-fixedincludes failure) Olivier Hainque
15:00 Re: PATCH: Treat RTLD_LOCAL like Solaris (Re: Duplicate data objects in shared libraries) H. J. Lu
14:25 Converting to ISO C89 Andrew Haley
12:51 Re: PATCH: Treat RTLD_LOCAL like Solaris (Re: Duplicate dataobjects in shared libraries) Jason Merrill
12:31 Re: C++ exception code size / recommended practice Jason Merrill
11:49 Need a copyright assignment form. Anmol Paralkar
10:13 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
09:37 Re: Weird indentation in the GCC home page Gerald Pfeifer
09:30 Is it possible to link libraries compiled with gcc 2.9 into a new programusing gcc 3.2? Erik Nordahl
08:28 Re: [tree-ssa] C++ regressions after merge Jason Merrill
07:20 RE: Address Arithmetic Improvement Rakesh Kumar - Software, Noida
05:33 Re: General search for symbols... Zack Weinberg
03:10 Re: [tree-ssa] Mainline merge as of 2003-04-06 Diego Novillo
02:27 Re: gcse.c patch breaks simd-2.c John David Anglin
01:25 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Ulrich Weigand
01:09 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Kenner
00:40 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Ulrich Weigand

April 09, 2003
23:59 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Richard Henderson
23:59 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Joe Buck
23:31 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Geoff Keating
23:28 Re: gcse.c patch breaks simd-2.c Geoff Keating
23:19 C++ exception code size / recommended practice Tim Jansen
22:55 Re: [tree-ssa] Mainline merge as of 2003-04-06 law
22:40 Re: DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Ulrich Weigand
22:24 Another reload bug Eric Botcazou
22:21 Re: gcse.c patch breaks simd-2.c Roger Sayle
22:13 Re: altivec support in gcc Michel LESPINASSE
21:23 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Diego Novillo
21:10 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Kaveh R. Ghazi
20:57 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Kaveh R. Ghazi
20:37 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Jan Hubicka
20:24 Re: Reload bug Richard Henderson
19:50 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Steven Bosscher
19:39 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Jan Hubicka
19:36 [tree-ssa] Mainline merge as of 2003-04-06 Diego Novillo
19:19 Re: Address Arithmetic Improvement tm_gccmail
19:17 RE: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? S. Bosscher
19:15 SCO port maintainership Kean Johnston
19:10 Re: purge_addressof bootstrap failure (was fix opt/8634) Zdenek Dvorak
19:04 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Jan Hubicka
18:54 RE: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? S. Bosscher
18:41 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
18:37 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Daniel Berlin
18:30 Re: purge_addressof bootstrap failure (was fix opt/8634) David Edelsohn
18:28 Re: purge_addressof bootstrap failure (was fix opt/8634) Andreas Tobler
18:27 Re: purge_addressof bootstrap failure (was fix opt/8634) Geoff Keating
18:26 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Geoff Keating
18:15 gcse.c patch breaks simd-2.c Aldy Hernandez
18:10 Re: gcc/gcc ChangeLog cfgrtl.c testsuite/ChangeLog ... David Edelsohn
18:05 Re: gcc/gcc ChangeLog cfgrtl.c testsuite/ChangeLog ... Joe Buck
18:00 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
17:02 RE: performance regressions, profiling _of_ gcc S. Bosscher
16:57 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
16:50 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
16:19 Re: general mudflap question Frank Ch. Eigler
16:18 Re: performance regressions, profiling _of_ gcc Michael Matz
16:15 Re: altivec support in gcc Aldy Hernandez
16:11 Re: performance regressions, profiling _of_ gcc Jan Van Dijk
15:35 Re: purge_addressof bootstrap failure (was fix opt/8634) Janis Johnson
14:53 global_namespace? Alexandre Courbot
14:52 purge_addressof bootstrap failure (was fix opt/8634) David Edelsohn
12:24 general mudflap question Eyal Lebedinsky
12:05 Re: performance regressions, profiling _of_ gcc Michael Matz
12:04 Address Arithmetic Improvement Rakesh Kumar - Software, Noida
11:25 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
09:50 Error: unknown pseudo-op: `.lbe12' Richard Guenther
09:49 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Richard Earnshaw
09:45 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
09:13 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
09:05 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
08:59 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
08:57 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
08:53 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
08:43 Re: [tree-ssa] C++ regressions after merge Steven Bosscher
08:25 .stabs "<internal>",130,0,0,0 Dmitry
07:55 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
07:42 Parse tree weirdness? Stephen Biggs
07:06 Re: General search for symbols... Stephen Biggs
07:00 Re: performance regressions, profiling _of_ gcc Steven Bosscher
03:00 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Kaveh R. Ghazi
01:59 performance regressions, profiling _of_ gcc Jan Van Dijk
00:44 Re: I can not compile code from <<modern c++ design>> Di Yang

April 08, 2003
23:28 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
23:28 Re: Reload bug Eric Botcazou
23:16 gcc 3.2.2 successful build Rob
22:41 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
21:55 Re: How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Jan Hubicka
21:44 Re: Weekly bug summary report added Daniel Berlin
21:25 Re: Reload bug Jan Hubicka
21:11 Your free account is waiting otnsq gonLorren
20:13 How to detect whether we're inside of a loop?? Kaveh R. Ghazi
19:32 Consultoria de Investimentos e Finanšas Pessoais Adinvest Consultoria e Adminis
19:32 Consultoria de Investimentos e Finanšas Pessoais Adinvest Consultoria e Adminis
19:26 Re: libstdc++ problems with math functions - fixinc or stdc++ problem? gp
19:06 libstdc++ problems with math functions - fixinc or stdc++ problem? Kean Johnston
18:57 Re: Compiling problem in Dynix/ptx v4.4.8 Janis Johnson
18:52 Re: Compiling problem in Dynix/ptx v4.4.8 Mike Stump
18:32 Compiling problem in Dynix/ptx v4.4.8 Singh, Harpreet - G Consultan
18:28 Re: HEADS UP: GCC manual soon to be printed Janis Johnson
18:15 Re: about gcc library Phil Edwards
17:47 Reload bug Eric Botcazou
16:53 Re: g77 and array limits David Ronis
16:39 Re: Weekly bug summary report added Steven Bosscher
16:29 about gcc library Mehdi Khaldi
15:50 DATA_ALIGNMENT vs. DECL_USER_ALIGNMENT Ulrich Weigand
15:45 tm.h not protected for double inclusion. Matthieu Moy
15:17 Re: [tree-ssa] C++ regressions after merge Diego Novillo
14:51 Re: [tree-ssa] C++ regressions after merge Diego Novillo
14:45 Re: Strange conditional jumps on the POWER4 Roger Sayle
14:27 Re: [tree-ssa] C++ regressions after merge law
14:17 [tree-ssa] C++ regressions after merge Diego Novillo
11:30 Re: PPC support in GCC ? A.R. Ashok Kumar
11:18 Re: PPC support in GCC ? Falk Hueffner
10:24 C Reference Manuals Philippe Preget
10:10 long long constant: bug or feature? Lev Assinovsky
09:57 Re: I can not compile code from <<modern c++ design>> Matthias Oltmanns
09:41 fread() Eyal Lebedinsky
09:28 looking at a wrapper for shmat() Eyal Lebedinsky
08:53 altivec support in gcc Michel LESPINASSE
08:01 Linking GCC's front-end to a C++ program. Matthieu Moy
07:13 3.3 configure grep usage? Kean Johnston
06:29 Re: gcc ultrasparc generates incorrect code at -02. (!?!?) Eric Botcazou
05:57 Weekly bug summary report added Daniel Berlin
05:36 PPC support in GCC ? A.R. Ashok Kumar
03:19 Get it here. Got Software?
03:18 Get it here. Got Software?
00:08 Re: gcc/gcc ChangeLog cfgrtl.c testsuite/ChangeLog ... David Edelsohn
00:00 Re: gcc/gcc ChangeLog cfgrtl.c testsuite/ChangeLog ... Mike Stump

April 07, 2003
23:42 Re: gcc/gcc ChangeLog cfgrtl.c testsuite/ChangeLog ... Phil Edwards
23:03 gcc ultrasparc generates incorrect code at -02. (!?!?) BBaenisch
22:52 Re: mudflap: how do I give size for 'void *' objects? - example Eyal Lebedinsky
22:50 Re: Is store_expr(e,t,v!=m) safe? Richard Henderson
22:45 Re: Is store_expr(e,t,v!=m) safe? Richard Henderson
22:32 Re: Strange conditional jumps on the POWER4 David Edelsohn
22:26 Re: Is store_expr(e,t,v!=m) safe? Roger Sayle
22:24 Re: Is store_expr(e,t,v!=m) safe? Jan Hubicka
22:21 Re: Is store_expr(e,t,v!=m) safe? Jan Hubicka
22:12 Re: Is store_expr(e,t,v!=m) safe? Richard Henderson
21:56 Re: Is store_expr(e,t,v!=m) safe? Jan Hubicka
21:32 Re: Inline assembly questions Richard Henderson
21:00 Re: Is store_expr(e,t,v!=m) safe? Richard Henderson
20:49 Re: gcc/gcc ChangeLog cfgrtl.c testsuite/ChangeLog ... David Edelsohn
20:43 Re: gcc/gcc ChangeLog cfgrtl.c testsuite/ChangeLog ... Zack Weinberg
20:34 Re: Variably sized data types and local functions Richard Henderson
20:32 Re: __builtin_generic Richard Henderson
20:28 Re: new unroller vs ppc tm_gccmail
20:26 Re: Any trick to avoid code bloat with tail call optimization? Richard Henderson
20:25 Re: relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Richard Henderson
20:20 Re: new unroller vs ppc Richard Henderson
20:10 Re: new unroller vs ppc Jan Hubicka
20:09 Re: new unroller vs ppc David Edelsohn
20:02 Re: new unroller vs ppc Zdenek Dvorak
19:54 Re: new unroller vs ppc Richard Henderson
17:33 Re: Problem with the fix to PR 10234 Gerald Pfeifer
17:30 Re: gcc/gcc ChangeLog cfgrtl.c testsuite/ChangeLog ... Joseph S. Myers
17:13 gcc-ss-20030407 is now available gccadmin
16:06 Re: mudflap: how do I give size for 'void *' objects? - example Frank Ch. Eigler
15:51 How to control when asm_out_file is printed Anders Ådland
15:23 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Jerry Quinn
13:52 Re: Just a reminder of serious open 3.3 PRs Kaveh R. Ghazi
12:30 Re: new unroller vs ppc Jan Hubicka
12:04 Re: Failure to build opcodes/i386-dis.c on i686-linux: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `lea' Christian Joensson
10:01 Re: Just a reminder of serious open 3.3 PRs Steven Bosscher
09:09 Request for copyright assignment form Arpad Beszedes
08:41 dynamic_cast and typeids on gcc 3.2 Sebastien Ponce
06:54 Re: Inline assembly questions Zack Weinberg
06:40 Inline assembly questions Stephen Biggs
02:56 Some 2.95.3 stuff, if anyone cares Kean Johnston
00:50 Re: Just a reminder of serious open 3.3 PRs Kaveh R. Ghazi
00:21 Re: Just a reminder of serious open 3.3 PRs Kaveh R. Ghazi

April 06, 2003
23:19 Re: relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Brad Lucier
22:39 Re: new unroller vs ppc Zdenek Dvorak
22:17 Re: Release Quality Control (was: DOC PATCH: GCC 3.2.3 releaseschedule) Joseph S. Myers
21:46 Release Quality Control (was: DOC PATCH: GCC 3.2.3 release schedule) Gerald Pfeifer
20:58 Re: makeinfo --no-split Gerald Pfeifer
19:18 Fw: Failure to build opcodes/i386-dis.c on i686-linux: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `lea' Christian Joensson
18:33 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Kevin Atkinson
16:54 Re: Is store_expr(e,t,v!=m) safe? Steven Bosscher
16:49 Re: Is store_expr(e,t,v!=m) safe? Falk Hueffner
16:23 Is store_expr(e,t,v!=m) safe? Roger Sayle
15:14 Re: Just a reminder of serious open 3.3 PRs Jan Hubicka
13:39 Just a reminder of serious open 3.3 PRs Steven Bosscher
05:54 Re: Strange conditional jumps on the POWER4 Segher Boessenkool
05:21 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Kaveh R. Ghazi
04:40 Re: Strange conditional jumps on the POWER4 David Edelsohn
03:33 Re: mudflap: how do I give size for 'void *' objects? - example Eyal Lebedinsky
03:15 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Jerry Quinn
02:47 Re: Strange conditional jumps on the POWER4 Roger Sayle
02:46 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Geoff Keating
02:11 Re: Strange conditional jumps on the POWER4 David Edelsohn
01:59 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Kaveh R. Ghazi
01:42 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Alexandre Oliva
00:33 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Zack Weinberg

April 05, 2003
23:08 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Alexandre Oliva
22:37 Re: Strange conditional jumps on the POWER4 Roger Sayle
21:30 Re: Strange conditional jumps on the POWER4 Zack Weinberg
21:26 Re: GCC error Karel Gardas
21:19 Re: relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Brad Lucier
21:17 GCC error Don Geddes
20:51 Re: A suggestion to make it easier to develop gcc front ends Paul Brook
20:32 Strange conditional jumps on the POWER4 Roger Sayle
20:03 Re: outdated documentation. Gerald Pfeifer
15:27 Re: mudflap: how do I give size for 'void *' objects? - example Frank Ch. Eigler
15:03 A suggestion to make it easier to develop gcc front ends Pablo De Napoli
12:22 Variably sized data types and local functions Christian Ehrhardt
12:17 RE: Successful bootstrap build of gcc 3.2.2 on Ultra 5 Paul O'Connell
12:16 Re: relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Alan Modra
11:18 Successful bootsrap build of gcc 3.2.2 on Ultra 5 Paul O'Connell
09:08 RE: __builtin_generic Kean Johnston
09:00 Re: relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Richard Henderson
08:29 mudflap - Another simple failure Eyal Lebedinsky
06:26 Re: mudflap: how do I give size for 'void *' objects? - example Eyal Lebedinsky
06:18 Re: relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Brad Lucier
02:07 Any trick to avoid code bloat with tail call optimization? Kazu Hirata
01:09 Re: Error: undefined reference to cos Eric Christopher
01:09 Re: relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Alan Modra
01:07 Error: undefined reference to cos Jnanesh

April 04, 2003
23:51 Problems compiling gcc 3.3 on cygwin Svein E. Seldal
21:45 Re: relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Richard Henderson
21:16 Re: [tree-ssa] ICE in bootstrap Diego Novillo
20:39 Re: relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Falk Hueffner
20:11 Questions about Autoincrement/Autodecrement optimizations Bob Li
19:43 Re: relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Wolfgang Bangerth
19:42 Re: are the cvs instructions wrong Joel Sherrill
19:40 Re: relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Richard Henderson
19:35 Re: [tree-ssa] ICE in bootstrap Andrew Pinski
19:33 Re: Problem with the fix to PR 10234 Joe Buck
19:27 What should __sync_bool_compare_and_swap be on ia64? H. J. Lu
19:22 [tree-ssa] ICE in bootstrap Krzysztof Parzyszek
19:15 relocation truncated to fit error on alpha Brad Lucier
19:14 Re: Problem with the fix to PR 10234 Janis Johnson
19:07 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Kevin Atkinson
18:59 Re: 3.2.3 buglist, third version Eric Botcazou
18:58 Re: [RFC] C++ vs forced unwinding Richard Henderson
18:56 Re: outdated documentation. Matthieu Moy
18:51 Re: Where can I get the output of the front-end. Pop Sébastian
18:49 3.2.3 buglist, third version Joe Buck
18:12 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Marcel Cox
17:29 outdated documentation. Matthieu Moy
17:13 Re: General search for symbols... Joe Buck
17:08 Re: __builtin_generic Falk Hueffner
16:52 Re: Where can I get the output of the front-end. Matthieu Moy
15:16 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Kevin Atkinson
14:51 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Jerry Quinn
14:33 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Kevin Atkinson
13:31 Make a register pair for use in divmodm4 Anders Ådland
13:22 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Kevin Atkinson
13:18 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Kevin Atkinson
09:35 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Bonzini
08:52 Re: are the cvs instructions wrong Gerald Pfeifer
06:22 Re: makeinfo --no-split Joseph S. Myers
05:23 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Roger Sayle
03:54 Re: General search for symbols... Zack Weinberg
03:50 Re: Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Zack Weinberg
02:13 Slow memcmp for aligned strings on Pentium 3 Kevin Atkinson
01:27 Re: Problem with the fix to PR 10234 Joe Buck
01:26 __builtin_generic Kean Johnston
00:21 Re: help about new porting (.h file) tm_gccmail
00:11 Re: General search for symbols... Hans-Peter Nilsson
00:05 mudflap: how do I give size for 'void *' objects? Eyal Lebedinsky

April 03, 2003
23:50 Re: help about new porting (.h file) Jonah Graham
23:25 are the cvs instructions wrong Joel Sherrill
22:54 Re: 68302 cross compiler. Joel Sherrill
22:46 Re: help about new porting (.h file) tm_gccmail
22:27 Re: Where can find information! Mike Stump
21:33 Quick COND_EXPR question... Chris Lattner
20:21 Where can find information! Eric Théorêt
20:19 Re: makeinfo --no-split Alexandre Oliva
20:02 successful compilation & installation of gcc 3.2.2 Simon Bachmann
19:55 68302 cross compiler. Phil Prentice
19:26 Re: [PATCH] Duplicate entries in contrib.texi Gerald Pfeifer
19:25 Re: Problems with "make check" Phil Edwards
19:11 Re: Replacing reload: Resolving operand constraints before registerallocation. Michael Matz
18:50 makeinfo --no-split Gerald Pfeifer
18:01 Re: Problems with "make check" Mike Stump
17:36 Replacing reload: Resolving operand constraints before register allocation. Johannes Thoma
16:33 Re: Problems with "make check" Tom Tromey
16:27 Re: Where can I get the output of the front-end. Pop Sébastian
16:14 Re: Where can I get the output of the front-end. Steven Bosscher
16:09 Where can I get the output of the front-end. Matthieu Moy
14:33 Re: [tree-ssa] Tree browser unstable ? Pop Sébastian
14:18 Re: tree-ssa bug? Diego Novillo
14:04 Re: Problem with TLS initialization Christian Parpart
13:26 Re: [tree-ssa] Tree browser unstable ? Diego Novillo
13:02 [tree-ssa] Tree browser unstable ? Matthieu Moy
12:59 Re: tree-ssa bug? Eyal Lebedinsky
12:58 Re: Problems with "make check" Andreas Jaeger
12:28 tree-ssa bug? Eyal Lebedinsky
11:49 Re: Problems with "make check" Richard Kenner
11:30 Re: help about new porting (.h file) Dave Hudson
09:57 help about new porting (.h file) Gabriele Caracausi
09:18 Re: Problem with the fix to PR 10234 Gerald Pfeifer
08:39 Re: Problems with "make check" Gerald Pfeifer
08:30 Re: Problems with "make check" Andreas Schwab
08:04 RE: infinite loop in find_rgns Sanjiv Kumar Gupta, Noida
07:54 Re: PCH support on Solaris Eric Botcazou
07:23 Re: HEADS UP: GCC manual soon to be printed Joseph S. Myers
07:18 Re: Problems with "make check" Phil Edwards
06:45 Re: PCH support on Solaris Geoff Keating
06:32 Re: HEADS UP: GCC manual soon to be printed Zack Weinberg
06:24 Re: PCH support on Solaris Eric Botcazou
06:18 Re: General search for symbols... Stephen Biggs
06:16 Re: Using __extension__ in a struct with a GTY(()) mark Kaveh R. Ghazi
06:15 Re: Problems with "make check" Andreas Jaeger
06:05 Re: Problems with "make check" Zack Weinberg
05:57 Re: Problems with "make check" Andreas Jaeger
05:48 Re: HEADS UP: GCC manual soon to be printed Neil Booth
04:32 Re: Using __extension__ in a struct with a GTY(()) mark Jason Merrill
03:17 Re: PCH support on Solaris Geoff Keating
02:08 Re: Using __extension__ in a struct with a GTY(()) mark Kaveh R. Ghazi
01:23 Re: HEADS UP: GCC manual soon to be printed Janis Johnson
01:06 Re: HEADS UP: GCC manual soon to be printed Zack Weinberg
01:03 Re: Using __extension__ in a struct with a GTY(()) mark Jason Merrill
00:39 Re: Problem with the fix to PR 10234 Joe Buck
00:11 Re: Using __extension__ in a struct with a GTY(()) mark Geoffrey Keating

April 02, 2003
23:47 Re: Converting to ISO C89 Zack Weinberg
23:37 Re: Problem with the fix to PR 10234 Janis Johnson
23:17 Re: CONSTANT_ADDRESS_P for i386/x86-64 Richard Henderson
23:00 Using __extension__ in a struct with a GTY(()) mark Kaveh R. Ghazi
22:51 Problem with the fix to PR 10234 Joe Buck
22:47 Re: CONSTANT_ADDRESS_P for i386/x86-64 Jan Hubicka
22:25 Re: Using g++ to build java? Kaveh R. Ghazi
22:17 Re: ACATS & GCC testsuite Laurent Guerby
21:34 [tree-ssa] argument initialization bug when inlining Diego Novillo
20:47 Re: Problems with "make check" Richard Kenner
20:46 Re: Problems with "make check" Zack Weinberg
20:45 Re: ACATS & GCC testsuite Zack Weinberg
20:14 Re: HEADS UP: GCC manual soon to be printed Joseph S. Myers
20:14 Re: boost archive used for testing Janis Johnson
20:14 Re: boost archive used for testing Gerald Pfeifer
18:33 Re: boost archive used for testing Lars Gullik Bjønnes
18:08 Re: infinite loop in find_rgns Richard Henderson
17:57 Re: boost archive used for testing Janis Johnson
17:46 Re: [RFC] C++ vs forced unwinding Jan Vroonhof
17:40 PCH support on Solaris Eric Botcazou
17:15 Re: Using g++ to build java? Tom Tromey
17:13 Re: boost archive used for testing Janis Johnson
16:29 Re: Additional GCC warnings? David Taylor
16:22 Re: tree-ssa -fmudflap problems Frank Ch. Eigler
15:43 Re: review process Hans-Peter Nilsson
15:36 Re: Peephole2 Null Patterns Hans-Peter Nilsson
15:36 reg_overlap_mentioned_p does not handle ZERO_EXTRACT Andreas Schwab
15:34 Re: General search for symbols... Hans-Peter Nilsson
15:19 Re: RFA: Ada variable-sized objects, bit_size_type == TImode, and divti3 Ulrich Weigand
15:07 Re: RFA: Ada variable-sized objects, bit_size_type == TImode, and divti3 Ulrich Weigand
14:56 Re: RFA: Ada variable-sized objects, bit_size_type == TImode, and divti3 Richard Kenner
14:53 Re: tree-ssa -fmudflap problems Daniel Jacobowitz
14:37 RFA: Wrong code due to libcall CSE Ulrich Weigand
14:19 Re: General search for symbols... Ilia Dyatchkov
14:10 Re: tree-ssa -fmudflap problems Eyal Lebedinsky
13:50 Re: Request for advice on linux/gnu c/mysql Gerald Pfeifer
12:52 Request for advice on linux/gnu c/mysql LiliZZhang
12:23 Re: [RFC] CFG hooks for rtl/tree specificities Pop Sébastian
12:06 General search for symbols... Stephen Biggs
11:20 boost archive used for testing Gerald Pfeifer
10:54 install docs and Apple/HP Gerald Pfeifer
09:32 RE: infinite loop in find_rgns Sanjiv Kumar Gupta, Noida
09:25 Re: Java/parellel build(?) related bootstrap failure Andrew Haley
09:18 TARGET_ATTRIBUTE_TABLE / TARGET_COMP_TYPE_ATTRIBUTES Gunther Nikl
08:38 PATCH for Re: Broken link on <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/beginner.html> Gerald Pfeifer
07:50 Query about debug info Leon Taylor
07:49 [OT] Re: System header #define'ing __attribute__ Gabriel Paubert
02:50 Using g++ to build java? Kaveh R. Ghazi
01:10 Re: System header #define'ing __attribute__ Geoff Keating
00:46 Re: System header #define'ing __attribute__ Phil Edwards
00:26 Re: improving testing scheme (was Re: ACATS and GCC testsuite) Paul Jarc
00:13 Broken link on <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/beginner.html> drkm
00:08 Re: problem compiling gcc Benjie Chen

April 01, 2003
23:53 System header #define'ing __attribute__ Jeff Epler
23:44 Re: improving testing scheme (was Re: ACATS and GCC testsuite) Paul Jarc
23:38 Re: Java/parellel build(?) related bootstrap failure Daniel Jacobowitz
23:38 Re: improving testing scheme (was Re: ACATS and GCC testsuite) Richard Kenner
23:18 Re: improving testing scheme (was Re: ACATS and GCC testsuite) Paul Jarc
22:53 Re: Java/parellel build(?) related bootstrap failure Gerald Pfeifer
22:18 HEADS UP: GCC manual soon to be printed Gerald Pfeifer
21:45 Re: problem compiling gcc Mike Stump
20:07 Re: RFA: Ada variable-sized objects, bit_size_type == TImode, and divti3 Richard Kenner
20:03 Re: Using GCC's front-end to parse SystemC Pop Sébastian
19:55 problem compiling gcc Benjie Chen
19:26 Re: new project in GNU? Matthieu Moy
19:24 Re: Using GCC's front-end to parse SystemC Matthieu Moy
18:51 Re: What's the current released version? Andreas Jaeger
18:12 Re: RFA: Ada variable-sized objects, bit_size_type == TImode, and divti3 Ulrich Weigand
17:08 Re: Bugzilla update and schedule for changeover Phil Edwards
17:05 Re: 3.3 PRs Jan Hubicka
16:23 Re: [RFC] CFG hooks for rtl/tree specificities Diego Novillo
16:15 Re: [RFC] CFG hooks for rtl/tree specificities Jan Hubicka
16:11 Re: [RFC] CFG hooks for rtl/tree specificities Pop Sébastian
15:46 Re: [RFC] CFG hooks for rtl/tree specificities Jan Hubicka
15:00 Re: 64-bit C-compiling on AIX David Edelsohn
14:50 [RFC] CFG hooks for rtl/tree specificities Pop Sébastian
14:36 Re: RFC: new rtl vec_set_unit/vec_get_unit Jan Hubicka
13:19 Re: What's the current released version? Andreas Jaeger
13:01 Re: Bugzilla update and schedule for changeover Gerald Pfeifer
12:41 Hindi Tutor CD, Offer Closes... Reshma
12:40 Re: tree-ssa -fmudflap problems Eyal Lebedinsky
12:32 GCC site mirroring broken (again) Gerald Pfeifer
12:18 Re: tree-ssa -fmudflap problems Wolfram Gloger
11:55 Re: What's the current released version? Andreas Jaeger
11:48 Re: What's the current released version? c . christian . joensson
11:41 Re: What's the current released version? Gerald Pfeifer
11:01 option to support c-style code within c++ code using g++. M. Ghiath Khatib
08:00 Re: Question about boehmgc Fergus Henderson
07:54 Re: Using GCC's front-end to parse SystemC Fergus Henderson
07:50 64-bit C-compiling on AIX Dipl.Ing. Eduard Thurner
07:49 Re: Changing gcc Fergus Henderson
06:59 Changing gcc djfm
06:57 new project in GNU? Konstantin
03:47 Ok to build Linux distro /w -march=pentium4? Steve Snyder
03:16 Re: powerpc64 builtin_va_arg and variable size structures Alan Modra
02:21 Re: [PATH] Fix c++ bootstrap problem really. Andrew Pinski
02:20 Re: powerpc64 builtin_va_arg and variable size structures David Edelsohn
02:07 Re: tree-ssa -fmudflap problems Frank Ch. Eigler
01:37 powerpc64 builtin_va_arg and variable size structures Alan Modra
01:25 Re: What's the current released version? Eric Christopher
01:13 What's the current released version? Christian Convey
01:02 [PATH] Fix c++ bootstrap problem really. Andrew Pinski
00:37 Re: irix6.5 bootstrap failure in libstdc++-v3/src/locale-inst.cc Andrew Pinski
00:35 Re: irix6.5 bootstrap failure in libstdc++-v3/src/locale-inst.cc Andrew Pinski
00:23 Re: irix6.5 bootstrap failure in libstdc++-v3/src/locale-inst.cc Andrew Pinski
00:11 Re: long long bit-fields Segher Boessenkool


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.3