Re: Converting to ISO C89

> Great!
>
> Is the topic on using C++ in the Java front-end handled by the SC?

If necessary, the SC could deal with this.

But it would be much better if there were consensus here first.

I think the topic of using C++ in gcj is different: it doesn't affect
the end-user.  Using C89 in GCC means that the user must start with a
C89 compiler; using C++ in gcj doesn't affect the set of tools the user
must have at all.  So, I think it's more a technical decision than an SC
decison.

That's just my opinion.

--
Mark Mitchell