Re: ifcvt question

> There's no point in the CCmode for the EQ.

Thanks for the quick clarification. All Sparc V9 conditional move expanders
(7 items) put a non VOIDmode behind the if_then_else. That's a material
contradiction to what the docs say.

Would you support fixing all of them on mainline?

> I wouldn't have expected it to cause any problems though.

You're right, this problem is not the cause of the bug, only of some
confusion for me. The culprit is the combine pass.

--
Eric Botcazou