Re: Bugzilla update and schedule for changeover

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Geert Bosch wrote:

> I assume that even though everybody get accounts, they still will not
> be able to edit reports, right? I'd really like to prevent everyone
> to label their particular bug as "critical, high priority" as that
> leaves us with no way to see which bugs really are most important
> to fix.

They should ideally be able to add attachments to their own reports after
submitting them (the inability for submitters to do so with GNATS being
one of the common complaints) but not do other changes (e.g. to
priorities, deleting anything, ...).

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk