A mailing list for architectural changes?

Hello all,

The gcc mailing list is way too busy for me to keep an eye on and would
cause me to get sucked in to reading a whole lot of interesting, yet
time-consuming, discussions.

Is there or should there be a mailing list that just deals with
architectural changes made in gcc?  For instance, I just got stung by a
change made to the way multilibs are determined.  Before,
multilib_matches_raw wasn't necessarily required to have a switch
specified in it's array in order for it to be used in multilib_raw.
Now, it has to be or the multilib will not be correctly identified.

It sure would have saved me a lot of time if I had seen some kind of
notification that this behavior had changed.  If there isn't anything in
place for such discussion/notification, then I would like to propose a
list be created for this.

The whole -fobey-inline discussion is a case-in-point.  Although I have
found this an interesting topic, it would be nice to have a clean area
that gets a notification that the behavior of inlining is about to
change or has changed in some manner (along with a description of the
change).

Sincerely,
Sean