Re: Time to update documentation regarding supported make implementations?

Thanks DJ, I figured you might weigh in to avoid a doc patch. ;-)

>> fixincl.o-warn = -Wno-error
> Ick.  The $(WERROR) should be in $(STRICT_WARN), not
> $(GCC_WARN_FLAGS).  That way, if you don't support the .-warn syntax,
> you'll at least never get the -Werror stuff, rather than just not
> getting the overrides.

Based on your advise and Richard's statement, I will take a look at
fixing it again.  I guess I'm in the best spot since I have regression
machines failing every other day...

>> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-02/msg01633.html
> It would be better to modify the yacc rules to match what gcc does,
> but this patch is OK also.  Go ahead and apply it, and if anyone
> objects, they can propose the gcc way ;-)

OK, committed as-is.