Amazingly Slow GCC anon CVS access

Hello,

   In the past few days I've been experiencing amazingly long wait time
while updating or checking out the GCC anonymous CVS repo.

Usually it would take only a few mins to check out or update the repo,
but now it is taking hours. Has anybody else experienced the same
problem? I am connecting from my campus network.

Cheers,
   Angelo

--
Angelo Corsaro