Re: [Bug-dejagnu] unique test case names for gcc debug.exp and pch.exp

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 04:49:21PM -0800, Mike Stump wrote:

> This patch fixes dejagnu so that the debug.exp and pch.exp testcase
> names are unique.  Without this patch, the testcase names are not
> unique, which is a fundamental violation of testing etiquette.

  I love a short, simple patch. :-) Looks good. I never noticed the names
weren't unique. Hey, since you're at Apple, is there a newer release for
MacOSX than 3.1 ? There is a bug in cmath.h not defining all the macros
that math.h defines, which you need if you're doing heavy floating point.

  	- rob -