Re: Turning off gcov build for embedded processor

Dan Towner wrote:
Hi all,

I am writing a gcc port for an embedded processor. The processor will not be able to support gcov, and currently cannot build the gcov program at all. However, the configure and build mechanism always try to make gcov, and hence always fail. Is there a way I can stop the configure/build mechanism from building gcov?
not at the moment. You'd have to add a --disable-coverage option to
configure, and then propagate it into Makefile.in to DTRT.

Can you not fix gcov so it compiles?

nathan
         The voices in my head said this was stupid too
nathan at codesourcery dot com : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : nathan at acm dot org