This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.2.2, IRIX6.5, pthreads
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 11 Mar 2003 08:47:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.2.2, IRIX6.5, pthreads
- References: <3E69144C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 13:51, Charles Wilson wrote:
> builds successfully, but somehow fails to build a working executable
> (even though it passes 3-stage build and comparison???)
I'd bug Rainer since it is his patch. There likely needs to be more work
done for Irix and pthreads since libstdc++ relies on some of these
facilities. Check out the gcc/gthr-* files.
o/~ Cry havoc... o/~