Re: pch messages [was: Re: Suggestions for improving gcc 3.2 compilation speed?]

Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com> writes:

> On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 04:40 PM, B. Kosnik wrote:
> > Yes, but I think precompiled file is better than PCH.
>
> Agreed.
>
> > Do you think this is the right place for it?
>
> I don't see that it is terribly wrong.  Geoff may have a better
> suggestion.

Someone (maybe even bkoz) suggested that -H should provide this
information; that certainly sounds like the right place to have
debugging info for header-inclusion problems.

--
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>