Using DLLs created with different compilers

I have two different libraries - one compiled with GCC and another with
a different, old compiler in Unix environment. Both these have C++
classes defined in them. When I link these libraries to an application
program that I created, I get a link error. This is because the name
mangling scheme used by GCC is different from that used by the other
compiler. Is there any option available to set the name mangling scheme/
not enable the name mangling?

Thanks

Diwakar