This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
successfully built and installed GCC
- From: "Curtis C. Chen" <curtis dot chen at palmsource dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:25:48 -0800
- Subject: successfully built and installed GCC
- Organization: PalmSource, Inc.
* Output from running srcdir/config.guess. Do not send us that file
itself, just the one-line output from running it.
* The output of gcc -v for your newly installed gcc. This tells us
which version of GCC you built and the options you passed to configure.
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2.2/specs
Configured with: ../configure
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.2.2
* If the build was for GNU/Linux, also include:
o The distribution name and version (e.g., Red Hat 7.1 or
Debian 2.2.3); this information should be available from /etc/issue.
Mandrake Linux release 8.2 (Bluebird) for i586
Kernel 2.4.18-6mdk on an i686 / \l
o The version of the Linux kernel, available from uname
--version or uname -a.
Linux aardvark.palmsource.com 2.4.18-6mdk #1 Fri Mar 15 02:59:08 CET
2002 i686 unknown
o The version of glibc you used; for RPM-based systems like
Red Hat, Mandrake, and SuSE type rpm -q glibc to get the glibc version,
and on systems like Debian and Progeny use dpkg -l libc6.