Re: Who to query about copyright assignment practices?

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 19:14, Kumar Gala wrote:
> All,
>
> I was wondering who would be the best purpose to interact with to
> understand what is the correct method that Motorola needs to interact
> with the FSF GCC community with regards to work we want to donate and
> develop.
>
> I'm not sure if there is a single member of the SC, or the full SC, who
> can answer the questions I have.

I'm happy to work with you, to the extent that I can help, but I do not
represent the FSF on any legal matters, and RMS is indeed the most
authoritative person on those kinds of things.

Please include me in the discussion if you think I can be of help.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC