internal error in cp-lang.c

Hello!

I am trying to compile following t.cpp program:

#include <qstring.h>
int a()
{
   QString s;
   s.isEmpty() ? s+"aa":s;
}

with command:

g++ -c  -I/usr/share/qt3/include t.cpp

and I've got the internal compiler error:

t.cpp: In function `int a()':
t.cpp:5: error: non-lvalue in unary `&'
t.cpp:5: error: non-lvalue in unary `&'
t.cpp:5: error: non-lvalue in unary `&'
t.cpp:5: error: non-lvalue in unary `&'
t.cpp:5: internal compiler error: in cp_expr_size, at cp/cp-lang.c:305
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.

my g++ is:

g++ (GCC) 3.4 20030222 (experimental)

and I've compiled it by myself from current cvs branch.

I can reproduce this error only with above program.
qstring.h is standard Qt library header (I am using Qt 3.1.1
library from Debian sid distribution). Sorry if somebody report this
problem before me.
Is there somebody to help me with this problem? Because submit a bug
report is too difficult for me..

Regards,

Karol Szkudlarek