Official Announcement: GCC Developer's Summit (2003)

GCC Developer's Summit
May 25-27th, 2003
Ottawa, Canada

We are happy to announce that the GCC Developer's Summit is now
officially going ahead and will take place from May 25th to May 27th,
2003 in Ottawa, Canada.  Community support for the event has been
excellent and we hope to be able to use the time at the Summit to the
advantage of the entire project.  We are proud to announce as well that
Richard T. Henderson will be presenting the event keynote address.

We are now soliciting content, the Call for Participation has been
published at http://www.gccsummit.org/2003/cfp.php and contains the
formal details.  Our plan is to run two concurrent tracks one focusing
on GCC internals, and one for GCC users.  Examples of the
kind of topics we're looking for in the internals track would include;
details on specific ports such as IA64 and X86-64, new features in the
tree-SSA branch, new features in the rtlopt branch, details of the new
register allocator, and similar.  For the users track we would be
looking to address topics such as the details on the new C++ parser,
precompiled header support, SIMD support and how to use it, the
compilercache and how to use it, details on using GCC with RTEMS, and