Re: Machine and hosting donation for the GCC project

Laurent Guerby writes:
 > Well, it has already been discussed with FSF France people and it's okay,
 > the plus is that we have hosting space and connectivity that's why I
 > proposed

	As an official representative of FSF France, I confirm that
Laurent Guerby is authoritative regarding the usage of FSF France
funds dedicated to this project. In addition he is free to use our
co-location space and bandwidth. He already is directly in contact
with the organisation that donates space and bandwidth (one of the
largest french provider), on behalf of FSF France.

	I'm unsure if this "official" recognition is strictly
necessary but here it is anyway ;-)

	Cheers,

--
             Sauvez le droit d'auteur