This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: spam list ...was GCC 3.2.2 build error on Solaris 9 x86
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: allen at gwinn dot net, jeff at xpec dot com
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org, jbuck at synopsys dot com, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at,spamlist1 at widearea dot net
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:58:39 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: spam list ...was GCC 3.2.2 build error on Solaris 9 x86
We have eliminated 100% of SPAM (well to be fair 3 got through last year) from
our report at gnat dot com mailing list at ACT by the simple mechanism of requiring
a specific string in the subject line. If this string is not there, we send back
a message explaining our policy, so that if there is a human at the other end,
the message can be resent.