Re: spam list ...was GCC 3.2.2 build error on Solaris 9 x86

We have eliminated 100% of SPAM (well to be fair 3 got through last year) from
our report at gnat dot com mailing list at ACT by the simple mechanism of requiring
a specific string in the subject line. If this string is not there, we send back
a message explaining our policy, so that if there is a human at the other end,
the message can be resent.