This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
gen_highpart() & volatile
- From: Dmitry <diwil at mail dot ru>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:19:42 +0300
- Subject: gen_highpart() & volatile
- Organization: EIS
- Reply-to: diwil at mail dot ru
Just a quick question:
why gen_highpart(HImode, op); where op is mem:SI and declared as volatile
fails to produce a correct subreg?
this should be something like:
(mem/v/f:HI (const:HI (plus:HI (symbol_ref:HI ("a"))
(const_int 2 [0x2])))
but this returns:
(subreg:HI (mem/v/f:SI (symbol_ref:HI ("a")) [0 a+0 S4 A16]) 2)
Is this something about I missed?