Using multilibs for all library search paths

Hi all,

I am writing a port of gcc for a 16-bit DSP. The DSP has a basic processor, and two variants (slightly different ISA's). I use multilibs to enable three version of libgcc.a to be built. Is it possible to use multilibs for all compilations though? For example, if I compile some code and supply a library directory using -L, can it apply multilibs to the directory I supply, rather than just the builtin directory containing libgcc.a?

Thanks,

Dan.

Daniel Towner
picoChip Designs Ltd., Riverside Buildings, 108, Walcot Street, BATH, BA1 5BG
dant@picochip.com
07786 702589