Re: new regression tester

On Fri, 2003-02-14 22:40:34 +1100, Ben Elliston <bje@redhat.com>
wrote in message <m3u1f79jkd.fsf@scooby.brisbane.redhat.com>:
> At present, it is running continuous regression tests on the 3.2, 3.3
> and tree-ssa ranches and on mainline.  The results can be seen in the
> Flametree system I announced some weeks ago
> <http://people.redhat.com/bje/flametree>.

...and your email address seems to bounce:

The original message was received at Fri, 14 Feb 2003 21:48:50 +1000
from int-mx1.corp.redhat.com [172.16.52.254]

<bje@brisbane.redhat.com>
    (reason: addressee unknown)

YPBINDPROC_DOMAIN: Domain not bound
YPBINDPROC_DOMAIN: Domain not bound
procmail: Unknown user "bje"
550 5.1.1 <bje@brisbane.redhat.com>... User unknown

Reporting-MTA: dns; hypatia.brisbane.redhat.com
Received-From-MTA: DNS; int-mx1.corp.redhat.com

MfG, JBG

   "Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier Bürger" | im Internet!
   Shell Script APT-Proxy: http://lug-owl.de/~jbglaw/software/ap2/