This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Michael LeBlanc <leblanc at skycomputers dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:40:09 -0500
- Subject: ANSI/ISO Compliance
- Reply-to: mike at whitehillfarm dot com
Has anyone used Plum Hall and/or Perennial to test ANSI/ISO
compliance of any reasonably recent version of GCC? I'm
more interested in C++ than C. Host and target don't
matter, although it would be really nice to see results
for a Solaris or Linux host and a PowerPC target. Thanks.