This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.3 for OS/2
- From: Mikulas Patocka <mikulas at artax dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 19:29:00 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.3 for OS/2
> > Mikulas Patocka wrote:-
> > > No. BTW - I ripped some parts of my port from EMX GCC 22.214.171.124 (it is also
> > > GPLed) -- does it mean that Eberhard Mattes needs copyright assignment
> > > too?
> > I have no idea as I know nothing about that compiler.
> In any case, when some code has been cut&pasted from someones else work,
> he needs assignment as well. But I believe Mattes has it already as he
> is working on EMX for some time already.
He never pushed his changes into main gcc distribution. I'll ask him, if
he is going to sign it. If he won't sign it, I could go through the patch
and attempt to rewrite parts from EMX, however I don't really know, how to
rewrite a lot of one-line changes. Do small few-line changes matter?