Re: GCC 3.3, GCC 3.4

>Right now, we have a window in which to merge branches.  If you're
>ready, you merge; if you're not, you don't.  We successfuly merged
>some major technology that way for 3.4.

I guess your definition of "ready to merge" is what I don't understand.
Could you please elaborate on it?

If you could, please use as specific examples the pch branch and the new
parser branch. You might also add as an example a branch that is not
ready to merge, just so I have something to compare against.

I'm just thinking about a refinement on the current process, not a
complete overhaul.

-benjamin